IGNORED

new here, HELLO all... (with a question...)

Guest addictedtopainmeds

how on earth does a strung out mac user like myself open a flac. file? any help would be greatly appreciated. my sincere gratitude in advance!

Reed da rulessshhhhh.

Gah, there was me thinking an entire thread from a "new" person could happen without this phrase being mentioned. Why not point this out when people actually break the rules and not when they have just signed up and are displaying some common courtesty to the board?

Just a thought.

read the rules

0/10

Guest Kenneth172
how on earth does a strung out mac user like myself open a flac. file? any help would be greatly appreciated. my sincere gratitude in advance!

Reed da rulessshhhhh.

Gah, there was me thinking an entire thread from a "new" person could happen without this phrase being mentioned. Why not point this out when people actually break the rules and not when they have just signed up and are displaying some common courtesty to the board?

Just a thought.

read the rules

0/10

-1000/10

Guest HokusPoker

Reed da rulessshhhhh.

Just a thought.

read the rules

0/10

-1000/10

Need da tules.

Guest organizedconfusedproject

shhhh....

Xiph Qt is a component for quicktime (and so for itunes), that allows you to play flac or ogg into itunes. Though you will lose the possibility of having covers with flacs, you can then convert them to apple lossless format (go to Itunes>preference and change the importation preference).

Installation

To install simply copy the "XiphQT" component bundle into the Library/Components folder in your home directory. To install the XiphQT component system-wide

copy it into the Library/Components in your system's root folder.

http://xiph.org/quicktime/download.html

you'll also need Set Oggs

http://people.xiph.org/~arek/flac_import/

Just drag your file on this little apps, bfore imprting them into itunes.

And it works, and it works well.

Archived