IGNORED

omg

theocide

hey so this psp has internet

it is very good because i have been without computer for a long time.

it is challengIng to type here on this thing so ill keep it short.

i am back. the site looksgreat on psp. im gonna be posting from work from now on. im sure ur looking forward to it.

tell me whats new and good.

Guest awkwardsilence

I hope they upgrade the browser, though, because it runs out of memory when you browse big sites, and sometimes it jumbles the sites around some..

And why the fuck is GTA still not released around here? :angry:

Guest Sleep Ophelia

I haven't used the browser much myself, but I spent most of this last weekend playing Socom online. It's awesome with the headset and everything. The closest thing to Counter-Strike on a handheld.

• 3 years later...
i dont liek the internet on the psp.

Have you updated to the latest Official Firmware? it's pretty decent now... but still not perfect.

i used to use some homebrew IM thing on my psp before i finally caved and got a cellphone

If you have a Homebrew PSP, you can now install Opera Mini for it - makes a world of difference!

http://forums.qj.net/psp-general/142629-opera-mini-psp.html

Guest Adjective

DGEN genesis emu, there's a good GBA one, and a decent nintendo one but i don't remember the names.

i think the IM thing was AFKim? and for music PSPseq is pretty fun

there's a homebrew Mr. Driller too. but i think i prefer playing the one for the GBA emu

i'll have to try that JR, thanks

hell no, i have homebrew psp so i needed to downgrade to 1.4 or somthing.

i have opera mini for my mobilephone which is quite nice. so thats what i use for my mobile internet :)

i have quiet a few games but dont even know whats good as i only play nhl 07 when i take it on the plane

Guest Adjective
hell no, i have homebrew psp so i needed to downgrade to 1.4 or somthing.

i have opera mini for my mobilephone which is quite nice. so thats what i use for my mobile internet :)

i have quiet a few games but dont even know whats good as i only play nhl 07 when i take it on the plane

the dark alex m33 fimwares are up to date and have a 1.5 addon, i think you just put stuff that needs 1.5 into a 1.5 folder, other stuff into a regular folder. i don't know if that's needed these days. but yesterday i did the network update from the PSP, because dark alex made it so it'll use sony's installer to do updates from his server, and it worked!

Archived