IGNORED

crampt1ct.

Guest NihiLmAnTank

Guest tht! tne

kind of saw ii-ish but the timbres were a little unsettling

like yanG i think i needed more activity, maybe even hyperactivity

Not bad, i turned it on and started browsing watmm and forgot i was listening to it, definite background music, but for the amount of musicality in such a minimal track its pretty well done. Kinda reminded me of final fantasy music or something.

Some cool sounds happening in this one. It feels a little unfinished I guess, but it all depends on what you were after, and what you wanted the end result to be like.. but nevertheless, i enjoyed the listen.

I like a lot of the sound choices here, especially the really shrill electrical feedback noises. The stereo spread on the drums is cool. I do think it sounds a bit skeletal, like it's still waiting for the finishing touches. It could turn into something awesome.

Guest NihiLmAnTank
Some cool sounds happening in this one. It feels a little unfinished I guess, but it all depends on what you were after, and what you wanted the end result to be like.. but nevertheless, i enjoyed the listen.

I like a lot of the sound choices here, especially the really shrill electrical feedback noises. The stereo spread on the drums is cool. I do think it sounds a bit skeletal, like it's still waiting for the finishing touches. It could turn into something awesome.

..thanks!,want to integrate it into a/v performances so the images (i hope) wil fill in the blanks.

...thanks!, i like skeletons ;), I'll look into it..:)

Archived