IGNORED

Soundboard God Offering....

Guest Larry David

Guest Larry David

Dear Soundboard God....

Please deliver to us a recording of a set from the current tour....that is all i ask....(oh and if you can make it at least 192 kb quality, preferably 320 but 192 will do....oh and it must be a soundboard recording, no distorted bass...you know the score Soundboard God)

As an offering in return for such a miracle, please accept this video that i sacrificed my time to create..

Amen

Horrible video !!! Why don't you do it old school style, like when you want to offer something to a god, you gotta kill a goat or bury a plate of food in the ground.... As Larry David says (the real one) your video is "Meh, meh"

Guest Larry David
this is why Ae play in the dark,,,you just ruined that song for me

Horrible video !!! Why don't you do it old school style, like when you want to offer something to a god, you gotta kill a goat or bury a plate of food in the ground.... As Larry David says (the real one) your video is "Meh, meh"

Ouch ouch ouch!!!! :cry2:

I thought it was rather good......oh well maybe i should start taking myself a little more seriously...

yea, I didn't watch the video.

But soundboard, yea. Hopefully ae will have mercy on us and leak it. I'll talk to sean when I see him.

Guest moo duck

not synchro properly but funny vedio

i have finished the construction of the Altar for teh S-B0ard god, now im just missing some nude blood boc action, i'll be ok soon

I didn't mean any harm ! Sorry if I sounded mean or anything... Now that I apologized like a little girl, I can say that it's a funny way of starting another soundboard topic, I just can't wait for it myself... well actually I have more than enought music to listen to to wait for it, it's just that I'm just an impatient bastard, just like you all are ;)

Archived