IGNORED

Reading Festival

tec

I'm mainly going just to get off my tits in a field for a few days, slapping about a few Slipknot fans will be a good laugh too. Very much doubt it but is anyone here bothering?

I've worked it for the last few years and before that gone to far too many to mention. Not doing it this year, last year was fantastic weather and some great bands, seems like a good time to move on from it on a high point. For multiple reasons, I'd never pay for a ticket to it now.

I'm going with a mate with the best throwing arm in the business so basically anyone we like, last time we went he managed to hit the guy that 50 Cent had on the decks.

I have no idea who that guy is but I'll take your word for it and presume he is shit, a glass bottle filled with piss signed "With Love - Gump x" will be heading for his chevy chase.

they - are a shit scottish band. imo - a pile o hairy smelly cunts probably (but they get a lot o press for being the next best thing)

sign it from 'the d man'.

a private joke btw, can't say much more but my mate 'the d man' would love that.

they - are a shit scottish band. imo - a pile o hairy smelly cunts probably (but they get a lot o press for being the next best thing)

Pfft, they've been going for at least ten years and for all that time they've been tipped to be something great. Still don't think it's happened has it :rolleyes:

Guest Jimbob

Not going to Reading but I'll be stewarding at Leeds this year.

Not ridiculously interested in the line up, though Ebola, Ladyscraper and Shitmat are playing. Wow.

I wanted to do Glasto to be honest but Radiohead in Manchester clashes with it, plus quite a few people from my hometown are usually at Leeds.

Guest Jimbob
Ebola, Ladyscraper and Shitmat are playing.

This is in fact false, as i was looking at the wrong page.

I think the dirty great big number 7 should've been a give away but sadly not.

Archived