IGNORED

Live set help

Blir

Y'alright.

I listened to that LA recording (which by the way is SHIT HOT) and I need more live stuff, but I want recommendations to the best AE sets.

These need to be good though, in terms of good sound quality (soundboard is preferred), the bass can't be distorted to the point of unenjoyment. Also, I've got the Untilted set so I don't need anymore recordings of that. I'd just download loads and listen for myself but they take a while to download and I don't want to sieve through all of them.

So recommend me the best! THANKS

Y'alright.

I listened to that LA recording (which by the way is SHIT HOT) and I need more live stuff, but I want recommendations to the best AE sets.

These need to be good though, in terms of good sound quality (soundboard is preferred), the bass can't be distorted to the point of unenjoyment. Also, I've got the Untilted set so I don't need anymore recordings of that. I'd just download loads and listen for myself but they take a while to download and I don't want to sieve through all of them.

So recommend me the best! THANKS

If you are looking from 2005 on, the only really good recordings are the Glasgow 2005 and the Hemsby 2007. There are no recordings better than the LA recording after that.

Before that, 2001-05-09 Toronto is a Soundboard. Live at the Flex 1996 is a soundboard. Live 2000 NY NY and Live 1998 Vancouver are the same set but the NY is a little better quality. And 1999 10-10 California is a soundboard. The non-soundboard quality ones worth getting are 1999-11-05 UK because it has mcr quarter in it. And 2001 5-17 is worth getting because it is better than the other 2001 gig.

Guest acridavid

Glasgow 2005 and Hemsby 2007, love those.

There seems to be quite an amount of good Confield tour recordings. Good quality etc -also the non-soundboard ones-, but I personally like the Untilted set much more.

Just get them from the download section, there's not that many.

EDIT: after a better read of your post I see that you don't need the Untilted ones anymore :P

Well what Rook said pretty much. Toronto is the best quality of that time. Before that interests me a bit less. Actually I'm gonna start listening to those earlier shows now hmm.

Archived