IGNORED

machinedrum..

Guest the televisor

Guest the televisor

so ive been looking into the machinedrum because i really wana start playing ith analogue gear, but i know fuck all about it..

could someone tell me in simple words what exactly i can do with the machinedrum?

Im looking for a machine that i can improvise live with like an instrument instead of jjust makking it then recordings it. Because i want to just improvise with glitchy beats and acid/synth/bass sounds.

can i do this on the machinedrum?

http://www.soundonsound.com/sos/Jan02/arti...lektronsps1.asp

Guest Iain C

The fact that you're asking these questions suggests that you're probably not ready to drop over a grand on a drum machine.

Guest the televisor

haha yea i know i aint even got over a grand, im just looking around and getting an idea on how to use a drum machine

• 1 month later...
Guest analogue wings
The fact that you're asking these questions suggests that you're probably not ready to drop over a grand on a drum machine.

• 2 weeks later...

yep, get an electribe first, they're cheap and great. go scour cash converters and noname second hand stores in the suburbs, the ones in morley and cannington tend to have a lot of good stuff. albany highway in cannington and around near gosnells/kenwick has quite a few second hand stores.

Archived