IGNORED

teaser video

Guest the televisor

can't say i'm into it really, the music or video. video is generic effects applied to (what seems to be) stock footage.. and one thing i really can't tolerate in electronic music is a blatantly obvious sampled piano - what did you use? i recommend you use mda piano + room reverb played live.

sorry, i'm "just not that into it"

Guest the televisor

i didnt sample any of that piano i wrote it all myself, its just a short video promoting my new release chill out, and im no movie maker so i know its not that good.

i mean, crap vst/toy keyboard sampled piano - i know for a fact that you didn't play that on a physical piano, either digital or stringed.

don't mind me, i'm just really against fake sounding piano/guitar sounds in tracks, maybe i'm a purist in some ways.

no, no, i meant in general! i know you used real guitar in that track. i was just expressing a general dislike for the 'slayer' plugin in fl studio.

Guest the televisor

oh kk haha well i did sequence the piano using a sampled piano yes, i thought you meant i just sampled parts of piano from tracks and just arranged them. I did write some of it on a keyboard though.

Archived