IGNORED

Kinda Sorta Remix of

Siegecow

Guest Pete is your friend

i like it. not too keen on vocal samples or some of the sounds, but nanou 2 is one of my favorite songs, cool to hear a different take on it.

Guest Pete is your friend

i just listened to this really high, and its fucking great! that roll bass is so nice man, the transitions blend without a hitch. what is that high pitched synth? great layer, and i see where you were going with that vocal, nice half tempo on the outro with the addition of that pad. lot of ideas in such a contained context from that piano sample. you have a page with other remixes?

Guest the televisor

i really like it. nice one, i dont really like the vocal sample around 2mins, doesnt really suit it. Would sound better with someone saying something more emotional [EMOOO] haaaa

Guest acid burp

:grin: :grin: I bloody love it!! I wish i could download it but my internets opens it in quicktime!!

Its lovely, the break down is ace. Wonderful Bass sound. Nice! :D

thanks for all the comments! I appreciate it!

Still a few more things to work on before it gets all finished up, but glad you guys liked it!

Guest Ultravisitor

good shit man.

it can be hit or miss with remixing afx's piano pieces. this and the version of avril 14th on the warp mix which comes with warp vision are the only good ones ive heard.

nice one!

Archived