IGNORED

Mocha Tuss

Guest hahathhat

Yes I quite like mixing caffiene and music. I like to drink so much coffee I can't move and merely have to lay still although twitching on my bed with music blasting and eyes the size of planets and the room is spinning and you stand up but fall out your second story window but land safely in the bushes.

Guest hyperball

man, have you hear the sythnanadu 09? the lyrics trip me up:

'To theek the thacred river Shiz

To Ko the caves of E

To good bye my fast on rute

And Rushup the milk of ParaBank...'

anyway i don't give a tuss...

/beee

Thanks for the add, Brian and Karen. I don't know why people are comparing you to Aphex Twin. Your music makes his music sound like shit.

lolzz

also:

Mocha Tush.

lolzz

Guest Pete is your friend
ive been listening to The Tush on myspace. Horse is a nice track :cool:

thank you! i cant get enough of this track, hope this gets a proper slight extended release, so many ideas in 2 minutes. lol at teh tuss commenting on the tush page at the bottom, heh.

careful now. bushes can be unforgiving

But the moment I hit the bushes, I'm laying on my bed again, the ceiling sinking in on me and the walls

screaming at me for being so careless.

Guest hahathhat

right now, i am drinking coffee... but, i have TALLY HO! by THE LUKE VIBERTS playing.

this may be the source of my confusion.

i'm drinking coffee and listening to the sound of traffic on the street outside my window. it's a fucking lovely day. might stick on "summertime" by will smith and dance around in front of my open window with my shirt off.

i'm drinking coffee and listening to the sound of traffic on the street outside my window. it's a fucking lovely day. might stick on "summertime" by will smith and dance around in front of my open window with my shirt off.

haha!

Archived