IGNORED

ICBYD album cover

Guest Calx Sherbet

Guest HokusPoker
Factoid: Richard himself painted the cover of ICBYD.

:orly:

You didn't know that? It was his personal self-portrait. The whole tracklist was written by hand as well. They even let him do a little drawing of the the WARP logo :grin: (but this was removed from the SIRE version).

Also, the mouth from this painting was tiled on the cover of Donkey Rhubarb.

Oh my god, of course I knew it (this is pretty much the oldest story there is).

That's why I said: O RLY?

This is called irony.

does anyone remember the Come To Daddy snowboards?

afx_snowboard_b.jpgafx_snowboard_f.jpg

Those are fake has hell... They didn't even set the font correctly on the first one! FAIL.

it's the same board and the front looks funny in the first pic cause its curved and taken at an angle, ya goof.

That's not what I'm talking about - look at the back of Come To Daddy, and you'll notice the text (set in Helvetica) is not full caps - that's what I mean. Also, the kerning (spacing between letters) is off as well, as TDr pushed the letterforms together a bit more than usual.

FAEK. The other side with the kid and the aphex logos are made from stickers I gave out in mid 1999 via joyrex.com.

Factoid: Richard himself painted the cover of ICBYD.

:orly:

You didn't know that? It was his personal self-portrait. The whole tracklist was written by hand as well. They even let him do a little drawing of the the WARP logo :grin: (but this was removed from the SIRE version).

Also, the mouth from this painting was tiled on the cover of Donkey Rhubarb.

Not only that, but apparently he did all the music too! :laughing:

Guest Calx Sherbet

does it really matter what font is used on the board? it doesn't have to be the same font as the album

does it really matter what font is used on the board? it doesn't have to be the same font as the album

If you want it to be authentic-looking, yes it does.

Guest Vegeta897

Joyrex's definition of 'fake' apparantly means not official or something? I thought he meant photoshopped at first. Why does it matter?

Joyrex's definition of 'fake' apparantly means not official or something? I thought he meant photoshopped at first. Why does it matter?

I meant fake as in not official, and very shoddy craftsmanship. If it was photoshopped (which I don't think it was), then that's even more sad.

Archived