IGNORED

fieldtriqp - faded ep

Guest zzz

thanks loafeye for posting this in general banter! thought i would make my own thread here though since its my latest creation.

its mostly a dark, surreal album, but not depressing to my ears. if you dislike you might be depressed at the time wasted. i had fun making this. hope you enjoy.

leave a comment if you feel like it. mostly though - thanks for listening:)

faded ep

words cannot properly describe this.

superb ambient works.

such control and very distinctive sounds.

mokole-mbembe and faded with the sun were my favs.

by the way fieldy - the zip file has errors in the tagging...all of the tracks except 'faded with the sun' have 'fieldtripq' as the artist name and no track number.

hey B, i'm fucking blazzzed right now. i have to tell you, mokele mbembe is one of the single greatest songs i've ever heard in this condition. When I listened to it initially, i didn't pay close enough attention. but damn, i'm hearing all of it very clearly now and it is fucking gorgeous. god its like the soundtrack to a tragedy set in space. its dour and futuristic at the same time.

i'm in love.

hey B, i'm fucking blazzzed right now. i have to tell you, mokele mbembe is one of the single greatest songs i've ever heard in this condition. When I listened to it initially, i didn't pay close enough attention. but damn, i'm hearing all of it very clearly now and it is fucking gorgeous. god its like the soundtrack to a tragedy set in space. its dour and futuristic at the same time.

i'm in love.

that is awesome. glad you enjoyed. i laughed when you said you were going to get blazed and listen last night. i think the only song on this ep ive heard in that state was panaway with headphones on and to be perfectly honest, it made me very dizzy and disoriented...i didnt enjoy it.

i made so many different incarnations of mokele, spent way to long on it. im happy with this version. its not that complex of a song but it took incredible amounts of time for it to finally sound right to me. thanks, alzado!

thanks androne:)

was afraid the first track was way too long as it is. but you mean the ep as a whole i think. im definitely going to explore styles like this again.

Guest grasshoppa

\nice

Young is very touching. Very

and mokele-mbembe fing hell, georgeous.

Loving the melodies evolving from you, chilled as stuff, your music always cool on the mp3 player walking around town and that.. stange and familiar at the same time with this one.

keep em up

Guest Mrs Jynx
yeah i tried to listen to some trax but it all sounds like a bunch of buffer override, absynth and too much reverb. not completely rubbish but you got a ways to go!

What???? I think this EP is fantastic! If you are not taking the piss, then I think you've probably missed the point somewhat.

:wink:

This is pretty bad

yeah i tried to listen to some trax but it all sounds like a bunch of buffer override, absynth and too much reverb. not completely rubbish but you got a ways to go!

thanks for listening. i dont use absynth. not sure what buffer overide is or how to do it, but if thats what i did, i like it.

thanks jynx, grasshoppa, france, glad you enjoyed:)

Guest Magic Cassette
This is pretty bad

fuck you

and fuck you.

we're done here.

:jedi:

Circlejerking indie-hippie fags.

dude, offer something up. ill give it an honest listen. sorry, you hate us for some reason. thanks for the bumps.

What???? I think this EP is fantastic! If you are not taking the piss, then I think you've probably missed the point somewhat.

:wink:

hmmm... well it's all about what you're into, i think! it doesn't really move me, this music. it might move you and that is fine though, i'm just on the look for something different, something that moves me. everything has a fair shot, but i can't be bothered with everything now can i?

Guest Magic Cassette

seconded, get a life asshole.

hmmm... well it's all about what you're into, i think! it doesn't really move me, this music. it might move you and that is fine though, i'm just on the look for something different, something that moves me. everything has a fair shot, but i can't be bothered with everything now can i?

please explain why you couldn't just say that the first time, instead of blatantly insulting someone's work?

seconded, get a life asshole.

please explain why you couldn't just say that the first time, instead of blatantly insulting someone's work?

because it's the same reply

Archived