IGNORED

TWO

Siegecow

Tackdrums reminds me of Lost In Translation... Dunno why. Like it tho. Love the simplicity of melody and progression. And yes wtf was that at the end? Man, if you think your track is too short then - don't think! Go with the flow, end where you like, cause I don't think you ended where you wanted to. Or did you? Shit...

Jnk is nice - warm sounds. Jnk also ends nice, actully I think I like it better than Tackdrums!

Keep creating man...

is jnk short for junk?

just kidding, good work, faggot

Tackdrums reminds me of Lost In Translation... Dunno why. Like it tho. Love the simplicity of melody and progression. And yes wtf was that at the end? Man, if you think your track is too short then - don't think! Go with the flow, end where you like, cause I don't think you ended where you wanted to. Or did you? Shit...

Jnk is nice - warm sounds. Jnk also ends nice, actully I think I like it better than Tackdrums!

Keep creating man...

Perhaps its not so much going to far as not knowing when to stop. A lot of times when im producing ill get an idea or something i want to try which will lead to a progression in the song, sometimes not really fitting with the previous bit, I also have a good tendency to consider a song "incomplete" if it's under 3 minutes. I'll try and work the endings a bit more!

And actually yes JNK is short for junk. But idk what ill end up naming either of the trakcs

HELP ME NAME THEM

my friend says he likes the name "Robbed" for Tackdrums. im not so sure.

well arguably when given the choice between

Mudstroll

gritty blood

Iris Explorer

Goodnight Pig 2.0

Robbed

Hace

Stendec

He probably chose one of the better ones

Guest yanG

trackdrum: pleasant listen, could have a melody on top in the first part. love how the drums sound.

jnk: great drum sound again, nice melody, nice vibe. gets repetitive after 2:30 though, would've expected more changes.

Archived