IGNORED

boc attacks general banter, mothafuckaz

lumpenprol

• 2 weeks later...
I think that the subforums are a great Idea, I just wish the topic could be in two places at once because I don't always check the subforums. But a nice way to see all artist relevant postings. Would this be possible to do?

Chaosmachine and I are working on a way to do just that very thing...

Guest BunnyRabbit

I think that the subforums are a great Idea, I just wish the topic could be in two places at once because I don't always check the subforums. But a nice way to see all artist relevant postings. Would this be possible to do?

Noooooooo! Do NOT DO THIS, PLEASE!

The beauty of the subforums is that you don't get a constant barrage of people going "stop sucking artist X's dick(s)" and "OMFG not another thread about artist Y". That got really annoying in the old incarnation and it became impossible to talk about any artist for more than two minutes - even though that's exactly what WATMM is supposed to be about.

The beauty of the subforums is that you don't get a constant barrage of people going "stop sucking artist X's dick(s)" and "OMFG not another thread about artist Y". That got really annoying in the old incarnation and it became impossible to talk about any artist for more than two minutes - even though that's exactly what WATMM is supposed to be about.

users will have full control over which forums they see or don't see. if they don't want to see boc threads it'll be as simple as unchecking a box.

Guest BunnyRabbit

users will have full control over which forums they see or don't see. if they don't want to see boc threads it'll be as simple as unchecking a box.

Ah, now that's alright. So if anyone gives us grief for talking about BOC we can go tell to uncheck their box and leave us in peace.

Archived