Guest boo

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Iain C

Gary's torso is pretty hot.

Let's see yours and we'll talk.

We spent hours in the pub formulating this response

If weed's shots of her derriere and cleavage seemingly enabled her to bed at least 2 watmmers, have the shots of your cock and your naked upper torso snagged you any fine watmm recluses Iain?

Guest Iain C
iain, my girlfriend says that she finds it weird that you're doing Gary C in the butt.

I think it's weird that your girlfriend has an opinion on me!

Guest Gary C
iain, my girlfriend says that she finds it weird that you're doing Gary C in the butt.

As do I. :confused:

Guest abusivegeorge

I think its awesome that essines bird cares so much about us all, finds us funny, and attempts to be interested in the same things as him, even down to IDM beards.

I think its awesome that essines bird cares so much about us all, finds us funny, and attempts to be interested in the same things as him, even down to IDM beards.

she's the idm beard master even though she had no fucking clue what was going on with "the most IDM thing 2009". i almost pimp slapped that trick.

god i can't believe this is happening though

Guest 277: 930-933

I've taken to playing the Horse/Bear game while commuting and it's caused quite a few laughing fits so far.

It works best if you're walking around a trainstation or such as you constantly have new input and are forced to make snap decisions.

PS

Iain, it's okay if you're a Perry but please have the courtesy to just be honest about it.

Guest Caustic
Yeah. My torso, on the other hand, is assymetrical! The left half of my ribcage sticks out!

Same here.

Word.

Archived