IGNORED

Universal Indication "I1" cd release

Guest KarakasaMusic

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
every fanboy must have every UI vinyl

I hope you are kidding, anyways...

I have Green, Red, Blue, and UI Mix CD; I am missing Violet and Yellow I must not be hardcore enough to own them all :whistling:

Well, a user on Discogs claims to have met RDJ and asked him about the UI tracks:

I met RDJ in late 2000 and asked him what Universal Indicator tracks were his. He answered: "half the tracks on the red one". I was surprised he didn't mention more. I asked: "nothing on the green one ?" since it is the most Aphexy-sounding to me. And he replied: "no... the red one". Maybe he was just messing with me, but 6 months ahead, he told me about the creation of his new MEN label (which came true) and confirmed the existence of the Q-Chastic double-12" with no plans to re-release it. This is what he said to me. What you believe is now up to you ! :)

Guest Sir Winston

I have green, red and yellow. My collecting days are pretty much over but will pick up the others when I have money left for food one month.

Guest Super lurker ultra V12
except me! i got UI red & green... in flac! i don't care those vinyls... :angry:

you're missing the best, yellow and blue are way better than those

i don't care UI by Mike Dred! :whistling:

as Dragon said, most of the UI stuff is by Mike Dred

how much do the vinyls cost guys?

green is the most expensive since it's the holy grail of every RDJ fanboy.

on discogs marketplace currently the cheapest is yellow, but yellow and blue are worth the price

it doesnt make sense that dred would explicitly credit himself for yellow and blue but not the others unless he didnt compose them

does mike dred have a habit of bragging about himself? yes

lol! I think you're right.

Anyway, yellow and blue are superior to green and red, whoever made them

does mike dred have a habit of bragging about himself? yes

lol! I think you're right.

Anyway, yellow and blue are superior to green and red, whoever made them

no one gives a shit about your opinion

*listens to red*

no one gives a shit about your opinion

*listens to red*

oh well, I'll give green and red another couple of listenings :beer:

Guest Sir Winston

red is more consistent. Green has my all time fave acid tune. Blue and yellow are bangers. We could argue all day but at the end of the day they are a great set of releases.

Still think some of Chris Moss Acid's stuff trumps them though :angry: :angry: :angry:

red is more consistent. Green has my all time fave acid tune. Blue and yellow are bangers. We could argue all day but at the end of the day they are a great set of releases.

Still think some of Chris Moss Acid's stuff trumps them though :angry: :angry: :angry:

All Chris Moss Acid's stuffs r better than UI, sorry... :angry:

All Chris Moss Acid's stuffs r better than UI, sorry... :angry:

lolwutpear.jpg

green is the most expensive since it's the holy grail of every RDJ fanboy.

on discogs marketplace currently the cheapest is yellow, but yellow and blue are worth the price

This is one of my Universal Indicator Green copies I sold (I had bought it off Discogs w/no pics) and it was decent, but fI ound a better condition copy and bought it and sold the discogs one. Here is a link to the one I sold on ebay, it is now on this page of the Popsike website

This is one of my Universal Indicator Green copies I sold (I had bought it off Discogs w/no pics) and it was decent, but fI ound a better condition copy and bought it and sold the discogs one. Here is a link to the one I sold on ebay, it is now on this page of the Popsike website

I would never spend 295US$ on a single release, that's just crazy.

I would never spend 295US$ on a single release, that's just crazy.

I didn't mind! :beer: I got other copy (nicer condition) for about $100 less than that

Archived