IGNORED

Universal indicator Red album

Guest Calx Sherbet

Guest Calx Sherbet

there is a copy released in 1989 and a copy released in 1992. and they have different tracks with different time durations. Which one is the right one? are they both Real? I don't get it. plz help

I've never heard of UI Red being released twice, but it has three different noise tracks (about 10 seconds long). Some people list these as separate tracks, and some don't, merging the track time with the next/previous track.

Guest Calx Sherbet

I know it wasn't released twice. but on wikipedia, it shows the tracks are normal length (i.e. 3-5 minutes) and on some mp3 sites, all the tracks will be fairly short (i.e. about 1 minute or less). I just want to know which ones are the RIGHT tracks.

and on aphextwin.nu it says it came out in 1989, but the correct year isn't what I really care about

the one "from" 1989 is the one thats always seen listing the normal length tracks

Guest Super lurker ultra V12
I know it wasn't released twice. but on wikipedia, it shows the tracks are normal length (i.e. 3-5 minutes) and on some mp3 sites, all the tracks will be fairly short (i.e. about 1 minute or less). I just want to know which ones are the RIGHT tracks.

and on aphextwin.nu it says it came out in 1989, but the correct year isn't what I really care about

the one "from" 1989 is the one thats always seen listing the normal length tracks

mp3 sites aren't reliable sources, the "version" on discogs/wikipedia is right

Guest Calx Sherbet

hmm. then i wonder what the older one is. So, the one with thr normal length songs are the right ones?

hmm. then i wonder what the older one is. So, the one with thr normal length songs are the right ones?

yes

Guest Calx Sherbet

oops, i'm dumb. I just compared the two and i noticed the shorter tracks are shorter versions of the songs. The topic is officially pointless!

oops, i'm dumb. I just compared the two and i noticed the shorter tracks are shorter versions of the songs. The topic is officially pointless!

f_manwithbagcm_12c9349.jpg

mp3 sites aren't reliable sources

Exactly. I think this sentence should be added to the rules.

Artist: Aphex Twin

Classics

Year: 1992 | Tracks: 4

Genre: Industrial

TELL YOUR FRIEND about this release and GET FREE MUSIC!

1. Polynomial-C 4:46

2. Tampax (Hedphuq Mix) 6:31

3. Phlange Phace 5:22

4. Dodeccaheedron 6:08

Artist: Aphex Twin

Analord 09 - Rephlex

Year: 2005 | Tracks: 7

Genre: Electronic

1. Track 01 6:48

2. Track 02 2:58

3. Track 03 5:10

4. Track 04 2:33