IGNORED

Dolphistice

Salvatorin

I posted a video awhile ago before Quaristice was released and it was kinda cool. Well, I went and redid it for a film festival and I think it looks pretty good...not comparable to something like the plyphon video...that stuff is GOLDEN. But for what it is, I think this works pretty well.

You can download this .mov file.

If you can't watch it, here is a simple youtube:

Guest Gardenia

Enjoyable. The duplication effect is a bit cheesy, but somehow it actually works with the hypnotic pattern of the video.

The only thing I would change is the short frame of Sean and Rob, and the frame of the Quaristice cover.

Guest plangplang

i like it! the repetitive dolphins fit WNSN quite well imo. i actually like the spatial duplication/red dolphins best. What's not so supergood is the lazy use of pixelation and a couple other outofthebox-FX (circle of rays coming from screen center) + the flashing frames Gardenia mentioned. If it wasn't for these, i would've thought it's MaxMSP/Jitter-created.

i like this more than plyphon video, which i don't like at all. good work

Quit trying too hard.

I have a wicked idea for a WNSN video, but not the budget, skill or patience to make it. So nobody will ever see it but me. In my mind.

Quit trying too hard.

yo, quit talking shit. quit living actually!

Calm down sweetheart, don't lay an egg.

Archived