IGNORED

"Miracle Fruit"

Guest Babar

Guest Rambo

Knives/bullets/cum flying through the air. Hiding in a bush for 11 weeks. Watching grown men soil themselves. Crying because of what i've been through and snapping necks like i'm jesus on steroids.

tried one of these miracle fruits on friday with some friends. it works but it's interesting for like 10 mins. cigarettes tasted good. limes were wonderful. but that was about it. worth a try but hardly miraculous. there really is something here though in terms of artificial sweeteners.

i just ate one. i bought some grapefruit juice which suddenly became quite sweet. now i am eating olive bread with jalapeno dip, and there's this weird sensation of it being spicy, but completely sweet..

Guest Babar

I really like how miracles fruits were jazz when i created the thread, then the thread is bumped and it suddenly turns into something idm. Thanks watmm, thanks for your consideration.

I haven't tried it yet tho.

Technically the Miracle Fruit is not a sweetener, it’s a simply a “taste-bud tricker”. Attempts have been made to create a sugar substitute from the fruit, particularly with diabetics in mind, but those attempts have ended in failure amid accusations that the FDA was catering to the sugar industry, which supposedly feared a loss in business that could potentially be caused by a drop in the need for sugar. Similar arguments are noted for FDA's regulation on the natural sweetener stevia, which is required to be labeled as a "dietary supplement" instead of a "sweetener" in spite of the fact that it works well as a sugar substitute.

Damn you sugar lobby!

*shakes fist*

• 1 year later...

Archived