IGNORED

2 acid tracks, but not shit ones

Jaffa

Guest analogue wings

Roland Acid - Very early RDJ sounding. Is it meant to stop abruptly? Maybe the "303" could have more adventures along the way? Good energy. ***

Acid Dread - Woody McBride meets Caustic Window! Early 90s analogue acid + digi fx sounds. Ominous hypnotic deepness. Works! ****

I'm diggin' Roland Acid right now. It's got a very real, Analogue sound. Nice subtle reverbs, well pronounced bottom end. Definitely getting an RDJ vibe, but it's tough not to with the acid genre. I liked everything about it except the abrubt ending.

Love how sharp the drums sound in Acid Dread. Very cool spring reverb sound. Again with the abrupt cut-off ending! Stop that! :smile:

Good tracks.

Guest tht! tne

roland acid: i like its initial impact, and that the track maintains that level of intensity.

acid dread: my impulse was to skim this one. i didn't like it as much as roland acid, which had a catchier riff.

Archived