IGNORED

FINISHED FETA ALBUM

Guest DOLLA MENU

Guest feta lol

well, it is done. i like it. it is good. it is music.

please listen and post your comments good or bad. this took me a long time and i really want people to tell me what they think. it is serious music even though i am not serious. Some songs some fo you may have heard. the beak collab is on there which is excellent. Most songs are new to watmm ears so please take a sec, have a listen and let me know what you guys think. THANKS!!!! :santa:

m_ln_l.mp3

Version.mp3

Walk_Walk.mp3

Tab.mp3

57_Southt_Trk_Deelr.mp3

swin_edot.mp3

Change_Your_Face_Feat._Beak.mp3

What_We_Like.mp3

05._The_Paw_Paw_Song.mp3

billy.mp3

Guest feta lol
listenin' sounds good so far. will post my brains when finished

why did you decide on Feta Lol as your name.

your music says more than that name, in my opinion

I cant think of anything else and everyone knows me here as that. :undecided:

hahah man, "Billy" is great

about the album as a whole, i don't think it's very cohesive. you definitely have a knack for some interesting melodies and sounds, but just lack experience. which is something you will gain the more you produce.

however, it was very enjoyable, and nothing about the music was displeasing.

good work man, i think this is an excellent start, definitely keep this up!

plantre with another somewhat harsh review, well i mean, you could say a little more than that plants but anyway

i'm going to check this out and i'll be back with words

looking forward to it

Guest feta lol
hahah man, "Billy" is great

about the album as a whole, i don't think it's very cohesive. you definitely have a knack for some interesting melodies and sounds, but just lack experience. which is something you will gain the more you produce.

however, it was very enjoyable, and nothing about the music was displeasing.

good work man, i think this is an excellent start, definitely keep this up!

the sound quality is not up to par cause these are mp3 files and all the layering gets distorted when i compress the wavs.

well, the quality was ok. i mean the general flow from track to track, it didn't mold as an album.

and yes, it may have been a harsh review, but i stand by it. i stated my point clearly.

also, i mean it when i say it's a good start; i don't say those things lightly. i think you have real potential. i'll definitely keep listening if you keep making.

Guest feta lol
well, the quality was ok. i mean the general flow from track to track, it didn't mold as an album.

and yes, it may have been a harsh review, but i stand by it. i stated my point clearly.

also, i mean it when i say it's a good start; i don't say those things lightly. i think you have real potential. i'll definitely keep listening if you keep making.

ya, iguess since it is an album it must be reviewed as an album. i can see your point.

what i really want to do is an album with more guitars on it. i have a few more piano tracks and things i am waitnig for people to put guitar over. i really like a lot of the songs on this album though. highpoints are: Version, Tab, Walk Walk, and Change yr face imo

Guest Shockerbrown

yoow feta dude. that are a bunch of tracks, nice!

i'm at work now so i can't listen here. when i'm home i give it a listen :shade:

Guest Chimp Logic

Well, I guess I disagree....

There is plenty of connecting ambience and subtlety throughout to call this an album. You vary it enough to keep it interesting and don't make each tune sound the same so as to sound stereotypically like 'an album' all written at the same time, using the same instrumentation, recorded in one day....

Lots of very nice material here Feta. Cheers.

Highlights for me:

Tab, Version, What We Like, Change Your Face, M In Ioxus

Thanks for sharing.

Peace

"M ln loxus" - very, very nice.....reminds me of Seefeel.....beautiful track....

"Version" - seems to subtlely carry the same theme as "M In Ioxus"....a good transition....I like the beats in this track...I like the vocal samples throughout...

"Walk Walk" - this reminds me of Bochum Welt.....good transition track.....I like the faint vocal samples(I think that's what they are)....this definitely reminds me of walk on a path through a forest/graveyard late at night....

"Tab" - lovely intro to this track....I'm loving this....very nice.....this has a classic Tangerine Dream/70s soundtrack sound to it......I like the sound bites in this one as well.....excellent track....my favorite thus far.....

"57 Southt Trk Deelr" - nice transition track.....

"swin edot" - this has a classic Vangelis(think Blade Runner) sound to it...I like the sound bites....a really beautiful track...nice work.....

"Change Your Face Feat. Beak" - nice track.....really laid back....

"What We Like" - another beautiful intro.....I'm liking this one alot........cool sound bites once again....a good transition track(though an extended version of this track would be very cool)....

"The Paw Paw Song" - this sounds like a "dead eros" track....which is a good thing....nice beats and the synths are really beautiful....probably my second favorite of the collection....excellent work

"billy" - lol........a PSA made by Odd Nosdam....nice one.....a good capper to the collection

This is a great collection feta...this will be in my playlist for quite some time. I think all of these tracks go together perfectly. Excellent work!

loafeye

Guest feta lol

thanks chimp logic, thanks loafeye.

loafeye- what an in depth review. im glad you liked it so much.

i see that a shit ton of people have downloaded the first track and stopped. it sucks cause that is an intro track. at least listen to the second track if you are going to stop somewhere.

thanks chimp logic, thanks loafeye.

loafeye- what an in depth review. im glad you liked it so much.

i see that a shit ton of people have downloaded the first track and stopped. it sucks cause that is an intro track. at least listen to the second track if you are going to stop somewhere.

r u ignoiring me biatch!!!

Guest feta lol

beatoven- i zipped them and it came out to be 27 megs. that is way to big to post on here. quit being lazy and download the songs and review them.

Guest terra firma

the two tracks that stand out most for me when listening to the album is Version and Change your face so far. i love Change your face, but i've already listened to that track on myspace, so thats why it sticks out. oh, and Billy of course, heh.

the rest of the album is a nice listen, but nothing stands out for me yet like those two tracks... yet. thats why i like them. i kinda get the feeling that are "grow on ya" type of tracks. imo, thats a really good thing, because most of my favorite albums were just ok first few listens. and finally, i saw that you posted about having some guitar on other tracks. thats something i wanted to hear more of was just one other track that had a similar feeling as Change your face. i'm a sucker for guitar melodies with good beats.

sounds good man, excellent work.

Guest terra firma

thats something i wanted to hear more of was just one other track that had a similar feeling as Change your face. i'm a sucker for guitar melodies with good beats.

*snipe*

you need more beak!

*disappears*

actually i've been listening to you all day at work today. i like it a lot, especially the baby elephant song and the pretty live one.

Guest feta lol
oh boy, those ever so wacky samples of 1950's public service announcement type shit, hillarious dude (stop producing)

that's one song. youre a douche.

Archived