IGNORED

Black Hoes

goffer

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

cant play this track right now guess I dont wanna wake up my girlfriend and I dont have any headphones around but I remember really liking this track when you sent it to me on aim.

I gotta remember to listen to it again tomorrow.

Great production. Loved the vocal samples - where are they from?

I like it when the track gets more consistent around 1:52 - I guess the voice ties the room together or something.

Great stuff!

thanks squee... the vintage-white-uptight sounding dude was from a vinyl i picked up a while back documenting our apollo 13 trip and the main vocal is a chris clark (motown singer) sample if I remember correctly, really hard to tell with all the pitching and time stretching I did to it... I just remember I picked up one of her records at around the same time I did this track.

Cheers for listening!

Nice! Old vocal vinyls are amazing! I've got one where they discuss the music of the future and whether or not robots will listen to "electronic music". The B-side is an idea of what this "electronic music" might be. Gotta get my hands on more of these.

Still, great stuff!

Archived