IGNORED

drunk thread

Guest hahathhat

I'm faking drunk, got dumped by my 2 year old GF, she was moving 300km away for two yearas, she couldn't cope with it and didn't want to hurt me. It still hurts :/ But we'rea like Tuesday night? I gotta go work tomorrow 8opm..............................

I've finishedalmost half a bottle of Cnadian Whisky... CANADIA, FUCK YEAH!

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hahathhat
I'm faking drunk, got dumped by my 2 year old GF, she was moving 300km away for two yearas, she couldn't cope with it and didn't want to hurt me. It still hurts :/ But we'rea like Tuesday night? I gotta go work tomorrow 8opm..............................

thats wat u get 4 datin' a 2yo m8

Guest hahathhat

so, don't normally remember my dreams, but this morning, roomie leaving woke me up from the bloodiest goddamn dream i can ever remember having! people on a ship were all getting killed in this crazy manner, one by one, so much blood

hello, lol dreams, it was more a giant fucking wtf than scary once i woke up - if it means something i'm fucking clueless, so far removed from my life i can't even begin to understand it

thats wat u get 4 datin' a 2yo m8

lol bitch, I kinda re-read your post with Goodman's WalterBig Lebowski charactere

Guest hahathhat

captain morgans privatez stockz & coek

sldlklkrjflklksjd fsdjlkfjsdl fhkjsdhfh iohjignm,en fhsdjhf dlksj klsdf

lksjlkj jgoijdoijgoi sfhksdfkj sdhfkjhsdkjfhsdkjfh 9euinxl 99r 3092

sjof vnxn930w 3wnnm,noi39ei0192319782371289 fsdkfsjdhf sd fjds

sdfhsh093urlsadnfjqwakhhoifhoidoigjsodifiuufujflkeflkjljdslf

kjsdlkfjdk]]

dfksjdkjfjoi3u2kjfhdhefhjkskjkjkjdkjdkjfkjkjfhsiuy fsdkjhfdkjsf djfkjdfj]

sjldfkjlksdkf sjdfkjflkjflfjlsjkjfkl s fjlsjfosidofiusfu f sdufisjd fds fudif f

kls f sfsjdnlkfj93903 f9 uf 9fu 09 30 du u f903 i0f 9a 29r 092 92 f f f

qq?

Guest Iain C

Sorry to hear that mate. Don't hit the bottle too hard.

"I started out on burgundy

But soon hit the harder stuff

Everybody said they'd stand behind me

When the game got rough

But the joke was on me

There was nobody even there to call my bluff"

Guest ezkerraldean

IM PISSD

listening to some random drum and bass mix really loud (courtedsy of that other thread with mixes i n)

thankyou watmm

lol

(lol)

heh ... i think that perhaps i'm dipping back towards my bad habits ... but with summer comming on here it's to be expected then again .. that's no excuse .. i dunno .. i'm so conflicted and always feel guilty .. but that's not the drinking that i don't actually do that much but rather the fact that i'm a non achieving git lord .. heh ;0-] ..

Guest Iain C

I fucking LOVE nick cave, this thread coincides with two of my interests cause I'm drunk and I LOVE nick cave;

Today I listened to hee haw by the Birthday Party, and also Junk Yard; love those records more than anything the bad seeds ever did

THAT SAID I listened also today to Tender Prey by the bad seeds and it's a great record

But Nick will always be about the Birthday Party to me!

Listening to Nick Cave, drunk, depressed, and missing your belovely is NOT a good thing :/

You broke up the other day right? Fuck yeah the Birthday Party was something I hit HARD when my last relationship ended

i mena bad seed .. ( and a bad thing ... such terrible lyrics ..) ... an ex-friend of mines .. olds went to high school with him ... said he was right up himself .. then again they were normals .. so who knows the truth ... still when i've seen him interviewed i too get annoyed .. registered member of tooltown .. for that kind of aussie .. i prefer tex perkins ... still bad lyrics .. but slightly nicer music ..

shit man .. i don't mefan to diSs on your feelings thoe .. KOEMIZ .. most massive .. lee ..

true true ... i ain't for teh dissing ... you like what you like .. as long as it isn't hrmm .. can't think of some peice of grandiose stroke with which to criticize .. darn eneewa e.. luv dleetra

Archived