IGNORED

The Official Secret Santa Thread 2008

Squee

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nene multiple assgasms

you can check the zip code at usps.com. enter the address and the zip code should show up plus the rest of the address in the standard format.

oh nevermind you already re-sent it.

Mad props to EDGEY! (it was you, right Edgey?)

Got a good haul. I got:

A couple of Edgey Cds (hence me guessing that it is from edgey)

An Angina P Cd with an Edgey remix.

A grade A etch a sketch

A monkey pen which I am not sure if the pen part is his tail or his ding dong

An edible igloo with a jelly bear inside of it.

A bag of straight up attack force army men fabrique en Chine

And a copy of the Rubber Johnny DVD and the 42 page booklet which I didn't have.

Many thanks Edgey!! I promise never to make fun of how you use too many genres to describe your musics ever again!

transcends genres, combining elements of breakcore, powernoise, darkstep, glitch, rhythmnoise, electronic music and dub, while never losing the artist's roots in New York's underground electronic scene

Seriously though, awesome gifts yo!

sending something and it getting lost in the post is even more FAIL than not sending anything.

the elaborate handmade hardback book 4CD ween boxset i painstakingly made for essines... :cry2:

really??

that's awesome, i'm really bummed now that some asshole probably stole it.

Mad props to EDGEY! (it was you, right Edgey?)

Got a good haul. I got:

A couple of Edgey Cds (hence me guessing that it is from edgey)

An Angina P Cd with an Edgey remix.

A grade A etch a sketch

A monkey pen which I am not sure if the pen part is his tail or his ding dong

An edible igloo with a jelly bear inside of it.

A bag of straight up attack force army men fabrique en Chine

And a copy of the Rubber Johnny DVD and the 42 page booklet which I didn't have.

Many thanks Edgey!! I promise never to make fun of how you use too many genres to describe your musics ever again!

transcends genres, combining elements of breakcore, powernoise, darkstep, glitch, rhythmnoise, electronic music and dub, while never losing the artist's roots in New York's underground electronic scene

Seriously though, awesome gifts yo!

You know I'm expecting a watmm thread of epic armymen battle pics now. :wink2:

I think my secret santa may have sent me something! I'm not sure though - either way I was pretty happy with my mail delivery today. :grin:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest abusivegeorge
i need names. give me names.

Will you be my secret santa, because I've never had one before and your Fred McGriff so that makes it cool.

Will you be my secret santa, because I've never had one before and your Fred McGriff so that makes it cool.

hmmm well i'm looking for a santa too, i already took care of my end of the bargain see. this is my second year of getting jilted. i need names dammit. gonna bump the neverending fuck out of this motherfucker till i get names.

Guest abusivegeorge

hmmm well i'm looking for a santa too, i already took care of my end of the bargain see. this is my second year of getting jilted. i need names dammit. gonna bump the neverending fuck out of this motherfucker till i get names.

I feel for you, and good work, I'll help/bump, whenever possible on your behalf.

you had me

i have coalbucket

coalbucket has you

i refuse to send him something until he sends u something

there thats what i ment by we had a 3 way

it was the best gift i've got all xmass

fred mcgriff = number 1 secret santa! twas my lucky year

Archived