IGNORED

was the confield tour

not_vikur

Guest sub sub
tell me where crouchy and do you think our avatars will be teaming up?

Hey Zammo! If you have soulseek I'm D-tuned and you can dl it from me. I'm looking forward to seeing Crouchy and Fowly playing together, the most unlikely of striker partnerships but anything has got to be better than Cisse and Morientes or any combination involving either of those two donuts!

• 2 months later...

tell me where crouchy and do you think our avatars will be teaming up?

Hey Zammo! If you have soulseek I'm D-tuned and you can dl it from me. I'm looking forward to seeing Crouchy and Fowly playing together, the most unlikely of striker partnerships but anything has got to be better than Cisse and Morientes or any combination involving either of those two donuts!

track 3 of the portland set is the best ae live track iv ever heard. whats it called? it leaves mcr quarter in the shade. immense.

Guest do it now

Of course it was! Unless you could actually feel the sound it's very very hard to compare. An mp3? On your home system? Give over...

Archived