IGNORED

Watchmen Motion Comics||||||||

Atop

thanks! ill certainly be checking that out. i learned a little trick in dealing with out of synch youtube videos. just open a video up in one screen with the audio off, and another with the audio on. play both and watch the other screen until the audio synchs up with the visuals of the other one. i culd have explained that better but you get the idea...

nice.

Yeah 1 to go! I'm kinda happy they are releasing it on DVD, I hate the artifacts from those compressed AVI files. The BR version will look amazing

Yeah, I am excited about this as well and I can only imagine what the film will look like on BR......

I hope they compile all of the extra material being produced as well....all of the youtube vids and other marketing that is leading up to the film....

I wonder if the Black Freighter is going to be full on animated or in the motion comic style....?

Will definitely be getting the motion comics on DVD.......

Don't read this unless you want to know how the film ends.......

In the film, they changed the ending. FUCK! go to aintitcoolnews.com if you want to know how they changed it....

and the Black Freighter companion dvd will be fully animated, looks really cool.......

i know its pretty much pointless to judge this movie before seeing it but

think about it, what would be cooler to see on the big screen?

A) a gigantic alien carcass transports to manhattan leaving thousands of dead and bloodied corpses in it's aftermath from a psychic shockwave causing millions of surrounding humans to think an alien attack is immanent

B) dr manhattan based energy bombs vaporize thousands of people in a flash of light

without the psychic shockwave element, it makes no sense why the human race would all of the sudden join together and fight against Manhattan, considering that he was the USA's super H-bomb, a weapon of the united states that allowed the United states to completely dominate militarily over russia. Why would Russia all of the sudde/n say 'hey US we realize dr manhattan is now a rogue agent, we will stop fighting with eachother and join forces!' ?

Why would Zack Snyder act like he so deeply respects the source material and make all these platitudes to the nerd community about the directors cut and inclusion fo the black freighter and the fucing SQUID ref jesus christ how bone throwy. Please zack , if you dont at least try to respect the ending Moore wrote, then stop acting like you have true love for Watchmen.

Visually pillaging the splash pages and sets that Gibbons created is not going to take my eye off the ball dammit!

Archived