IGNORED

lost season 5

jedy

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest David R James

Fuck me, another shit episode, this is turning out to be a really boring season so far. So all we got from this episode was what? And u could so tell that sayid was gona try and kill ben. sayid tripping his balls off was really quite funny, it probably reminded him of the good old days when was really was a smack addict in real life.

oh bah. real dull episode. just filling in some back story that really wasnt necessary and then bam somethign shocking and interesting happened. but looking at that image of ben still alive above i guess lost even manages to ruin this.

crazy guy out in the teepee = fun, sayids drugged acting = fail

a female friend of mine told me she thought lost was "better than ever". i told her my thoughts, no reply

i thought it was all an obvious build-up to him killing ben so i didn't even have the pleasure of being shocked.

Guest David R James
lost cant be all statues, hatches and whispers

wisawisawisawisawisawisawisa wisorwisorwisorwisorwisorwisorwisor swisswisswisswisswisswisswis HatchHatchHatchHatchHatchHatchHatch, motherfucking statue!

There see, thats a whole episode right there.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch
oh bah. real dull episode. just filling in some back story that really wasnt necessary and then bam somethign shocking and interesting happened. but looking at that image of ben still alive above i guess lost even manages to ruin this.

crazy guy out in the teepee = fun, sayids drugged acting = fail

a female friend of mine told me she thought lost was "better than ever". i told her my thoughts, no reply

i thought it was all an obvious build-up to him killing ben so i didn't even have the pleasure of being shocked.

ah well my brain was numbed by next top model and i kinda wanted to see them meet richard but in the back of my mind i'm thinking 'haven't we seen ben grown up murdering is dad in a dharma van' so i knew he wasnt going to leave.

they can't change the past right? so he couldnt kill ben.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

juliets tits are awful as they are attached to juliet. i would rather see 1mm of kates cleavage

what were they hiding?

Man watching LOST on TV with commercials is weird.

Good episode, I loved the conversation between Miles and Hurley re: time travel.

Is the building that Richard goes into at the end the same place as where Ben turns the wheel? It kind of looked lik eth black rock at first, but then obviously it couldn't be.

Is the building that Richard goes into at the end the same place as where Ben turns the wheel?

no

its the temple

where 'ol smokey resides evidently

next epi : To atone for sins of the past, Ben must attempt to summon the smoke monster in order to be judged.

:omg:

aaf54ab337c3758ce5365a22d0ee67e1.jpg

Archived