IGNORED

lost season 5

jedy

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

talking of TV shows. was at a friends house on friday and just before they made us watch 'step up 2' i spotted their weeds dvd. so they hyped the shit out of it and then we watched 3 episodes. it was tv quality i'd say. it was quite good. but 'breaking bad' (from what I've seen) is similar idea and far superior. although saying that the main woman is hot milf.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

yes maybe infact its complete shite and not fucking garbage as i said.

maybe it improved since the first few i saw but the whole setup is pretty bad.

the first few are not a good example of the shows sub plots, at all...

they start at episode 4....

you should watch it, it is better than Lost in many ways...

It has Leonard Nimoy as the head of the overpowering super science corporation!

Guest catsonearth
talking of TV shows. was at a friends house on friday and just before they made us watch 'step up 2' i spotted their weeds dvd. so they hyped the shit out of it and then we watched 3 episodes. it was tv quality i'd say. it was quite good. but 'breaking bad' (from what I've seen) is similar idea and far superior. although saying that the main woman is hot milf.

not a fan of weeds, personally, but breaking bad is probably my favorite show on tv right now. fucking brilliant.

not a fan of weeds, personally, but breaking bad is probably my favorite show on tv right now. fucking brilliant.

yeah, breaking bad is fantastic. plus i sort of have a thing for the preggo mom.

yeah, breaking bad is fantastic. plus i sort of have a thing for the preggo mom.

breaking bad is the only TV show i've been able to watch episodically in over 5 years, well Tim and Eric is another one.

I wish they gave Vince gilligan (writer and creator of breaking bad) his own sci fi TV show. Some of his x-files episodes are the best modern science fiction ever put to television

Archived