IGNORED

HOUSE! HOUSE MUSIC SUBFORUM

Guest weed

Boys Noize? Anyone heard of him?

yes. i mentioned him in my post.

MSTRKRFT is excellent as well. (in reference to the 'music shoes' video)

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OMG I LIKE TEH ONES WITH TEH DIRTY WORDS COS I CAN SING DEM TO BOYZ WEN I IZ WASTED AND ITS LIKE IM SINGING ALONG TO THE SONG AND NOT REALLY BEING A SKANK EXCEPT I REALLY IZ BEING A SKANK REALLY LOLZ

YEAA GRRL U'VE GOT THA IDEA!

yeah yeah was the first electro house song i'd ever heard... it brings back fond memories :cry:

and perfect (exceeder) is such a good song. motherfuck.

i enjoy those 2 tracks.

but not the pink floyd one i posted

• 2 weeks later...
Boys Noize? Anyone heard of him?

yes. i mentioned him in my post.

MSTRKRFT is excellent as well. (in reference to the 'music shoes' video)

very popular in huntington beach

i havent taken the time to listen

lol i just checked the updated ultra lineup (pretty lame btw)

but people like boize noise and mstrkrft got booked:

Day 1 Line Up

Tiesto, Bloc Party, David Guetta, Deadmau5, Santogold, The Ting Tings, Steve Lawler, Perry Farrell, Late Of The Pier, Pendulum Live, Roni Size Reprazent, Rabbit In The Moon, Carl Cox, Ritchie Hawtin, Luciano vs. Loco Dice, Swedish House Mafia, (Steve Angelo. Axwell Sebastian Ingrosso), Benny Benassi, Tiga, Dirty South, Busy P, Chris Lake

Day 2 Line Up

The Prodigy, Paul Van Dyk, Armin Van Buuren, Above & Beyond, Fedde Le Grand, Infected Mushroom, ATB, Kaskade, Markus Schulz, Francesco Rossi, Deadmau5, Bookashade, Cut Copy, Simian Mobile Disco, Chrystal Castles, m.a.n.d.y. vs tiefschwarz, Boys Noize, Hercules & Love Affair, The Presets, Kraak & Smaak Live, The Whip, Carl Cox, Moby, Erick Morillo, Pete Tong, Elio Riso, Roni Size DJ Set, Planet Of The Drums (AK1200, Dara, Diesel Boy, J Messinian), Goldie, Andy C & MC QQ, Ed Rush 7 Optical, Evol Intent Live, Chase & Status, Noisia, Subfocus, Bass Nacho & Human, Marcus Visionary, Hybrid DJ Set, Bassbin Twins, DJ Icey, Sould Of Man, Drumattic Twins, Baby Anne, Future Funk Squad Live, Storm & Johnny Dangerously, DNF ( DJ/Vocal Set)

*smh*

UK festivals >>>>>> US lamestivals

please stop listening to the same two modeselektor songs

they make more music than that, you know!?

orknuyhqluz9lmzp8ov.gif

he's disapprovingly swallowing some saliva produced from chewing

the reason given for my banning: cause you like gargling on my cum more than my girl

hilarious, i'm sure

also, surely that's a good thing anyway (from his point of view) if i was an IDM webmaster and someone really liked guzzling my cum, i would keep them near instead of banning them. he doesn't seem very intelligent.

Guest Panoptimist
hey im just going by from what ive seen in your sig.

its usually in a different spot

but its always those two songs.

Why don't you go look at the charts, retard?

And this shit sucks at updating anyway.

the reason given for my banning: cause you like gargling on my cum more than my girl

hilarious, i'm sure

also, surely that's a good thing anyway (from his point of view) if i was an IDM webmaster and someone really liked guzzling my cum, i would keep them near instead of banning them. he doesn't seem very intelligent.

i want to reply to this

hilarious, i'm sure

i want to reply to this

to this post or to the ban message

i wanted to reply. i looked for some way of emailing him. but i got bored of that idea after about 10 seconds

hilarious, i'm sure

119146formattedf2b8ac75dl7.gif

Archived