IGNORED

hay why do cool people wear sunglasses

Guest my usernames always really suck

Guest my usernames always really suck

becoming awesome looks like it takes time and dedication

i think sunglasses are optional but tattoos are a must

db10153-785203955.jpg

depends what your conception of cool is. i think spending all day with nowt but a monster munch multipak and a sh-101 is cool.

bemoaning indoor sunglass wearers is just desperately populist, and by extension, not cool.

I think the coolest kind of person wouldn't have any wrists or lips or neck.

i decided my girlfriend wasn't cool enough so i soon fixed that. lately shes been smelling a bit and attracting flies, which is so not cool.

why do cool people wear sunglasses, watmm?

cause it's bright out there bitch ...

unless you're asking something specific like .. why do tools wear shades in darkened nightclubs or evenings at davos forums ..

to hide the fact that we're strung out on drugs.

yes well .. this too .. but that can be fikst by cleareyes for those sad kids so effected ..

sunglasses are also good for checking out things you otherwise couldn't stare at ... and once they throw in an HUD and data recording .. well bam bam bam .. that would just be smashing ..

why do cool people wear sunglasses, watmm?

cause it's bright out there bitch ...

unless you're asking something specific like .. why do tools wear shades in darkened nightclubs or evenings at davos forums ..

i think he is. he's not asking why practical people wear sunglasses

my stepdad calls them lady watchers

lol, so perverted

but so true ... maybe i should by a set of those 80's mirrored ones .. then you'd be totally set ... of course .. it would bring up a conundrum .. as the ladies you would like to observe wouldn't stay in your field of vision for very long with those lamenorz on ..

Archived