IGNORED

werewolf

Guest EDGEY

wow.........

Really?!

wow indeed.......

I think I have seen weirder stuff, but not that much more weird....

Fucking amazing! I don't care how degrading it is...

'ultra-real' blended with 'disturbing'....

Lynch and Jodorowsky could create a world as real yet not real and equally mind-warping....

'King Shot'

oh my god this video is amazing

Lynch and Jodorowsky could create a world as real yet not real and equally mind-warping....

'King Shot'

dont forget crispin glovers 'what is it?'

Haven't seen that, but I will look for it...

did recently see 'Rubin and Ed'....

with Crispin Glover and Howard Hesseman(sp?).....from 'Head of the Class', tv at its finest (not really)

was weird in an '80s way, and now I know where Rubin Farr got his name....

nowhere near as good or as weird as Blue Velvet, Lynch's films feel timeless to me.....

Shit, I thought he was saying "MOON STAR!"

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

is that MANOWAR??

Archived