IGNORED

Spoken word audio collages

six

I'm interested in finding spoken word audio collages like Madlib uses before/after many of his tracks. No music whatsoever, just weird samples of people talking about whatever mashed together. I could make them myself too, but not sure where to find samples like this in general. Stuff that sounds like crazy old commercials or interludes from long forgotten records. I like using stuff like this for mixes. Any ideas?

Yeah I don't really mind putting these together, I just have no idea where to find crazy samples like his.

I sometimes just record things from YouTube. The quality is usually kinda crappy, but you can make that part of the charm...

Yeah, I've found some cool stuff via Youtube, I guess that may be my best bet.

Guest analogue wings

go to a thrift store and buy some spoken word records.

of course you live in new york, so they've probably all been bought by hip hop producers 20 years ago

so make that:

travel to Middle America, go to a thrift store and buy some spoken word records.

or, hook yr radio up to yr compy and record community radio shows like muslim talkback etc

go to a thrift store and buy some spoken word records.

of course you live in new york, so they've probably all been bought by hip hop producers 20 years ago

so make that:

travel to Middle America, go to a thrift store and buy some spoken word records.

or, hook yr radio up to yr compy and record community radio shows like muslim talkback etc

*Books trip to Nebraska*

Archived