IGNORED

Christina Ricci

Guest abusivegeorge

Guest nene multiple assgasms

now that she's skinny she looks a lot like my niece, which is disturbing. I still definitely would, though.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest abusivegeorge
now that she's skinny she looks a lot like my niece, which is disturbing. I still definitely would, though.

You'd do your niece huh?

my niece and I both have the big forehead. I think I just wanna fuck a female version of myself basically. not an underage one or one that I'm related to, though.

Guest abusivegeorge
my niece and I both have the big forehead. I think I just wanna fuck a female version of myself basically. not an underage one or one that I'm related to, though.

I can totally relate to this.

*puts on goodbye horses by q lazzarus, applies lipstick*

would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me so hard.

Joyrex, now, i'm not trying to be a dick when i post this, but it weirds me out immensely when you come into a thread like this and say "I want to come (sic) on that big forehead of hers", using that horribly awkward and incorrect incantation of "cum", then make your next post in something like "Best Video Games of the Year" that reads"Yeah me and my little boy played that game on the Wii while drinking grape Kool-Aid".

It's like you're my girlfriends dads talking about wanted to give Christina Ricci a facial.

Joyrex, now, i'm not trying to be a dick when i post this

Too late.

I'm a guy, a married guy with kids, but I can still fantasize and ogle, can't I?

Besides, don't tell me you wouldn't tap that like a keg at a frat party...

oh shit yeah. i would tap that like my kitchen/bathroom faucet(s)

the weird thing is you're not the oldest nor the only married/with children on the forum but youre' papa J so it's very strange for me.

oh shit yeah. i would tap that like my kitchen/bathroom faucet(s)

the weird thing is you're not the oldest nor the only married/with children on the forum but youre' papa J so it's very strange for me.

*cups essines balls*

It's OK... I understand.

Archived