IGNORED

deadmau5 sucks

Guest weed

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it's a shame so many would rather be lulled by entertainment than wowed by some actual art.

this

Art is dead. If it isn't engineered to sell sex or the possibility of a wealthy lifestyle for the listener/viewer then they don't want to know about it.

lol "actual art"

fuck you both

it's a shame so many would rather be lulled by entertainment than wowed by some actual art.

this

Art is dead. If it isn't engineered to sell sex or the possibility of a wealthy lifestyle for the listener/viewer then they don't want to know about it.

thats more or less exactly what I am agreeing with. Why is saying "actual art" bothersome? Is it because of the pretentiousness that surrounds the word art these days?

lol "actual art"

fuck you both

this

thats more or less exactly what I am agreeing with. Why is saying "actual art" bothersome? Is it because of the pretentiousness that surrounds the word art these days?

Because people get offended that you make a distinction. Everyone wants their polished turds and whirlygigs to be considered art, so everything is art, which means nothing is art. So yes, it's all very pretentious and bothersome.

its not the pretentiousness about the word art

its the overbearing pretentiousness that 80% of the members on watmm seem to hold because theyre so in love with their hardon for IDM that they look down on people with different taste

its not the pretentiousness about the word art

its the overbearing pretentiousness that 80% of the members on watmm seem to hold because theyre so in love with their hardon for IDM that they look down on people with different taste

It's just an opinion man, like believing everyone else is full of shit and you're not.

are you a fan of his? Care to defend his honor by telling us what you appreciate about deadmau5

Its fun.

DJs will play it.

Its better than Britney Spears.

You're a faggot.

Pick your favourite one.

Guest 277: 930-933

are you a fan of his? Care to defend his honor by telling us what you appreciate about deadmau5

Its your favourite faggot, Britney Spears.

DJs will play it.

Its better than

You're a fun.

Pick one.

Its your favourite faggot, Britney Spears.

DJs will play it.

Its better than

You're a fun.

Pick one.

fagging berlin

Its fun.

DJs will play it.

You're a faggot.

Pick your favourite one.

Im a faggot for asking someone to explain why they like it?

It's better than Britney Spears is one of your points?

Are you just trying to be sarcastic?

Its fun.

DJs will play it.

You're a faggot.

Pick your favourite one.

Im a faggot for asking someone to explain why they like it?

It's better than Britney Spears is one of your points?

Are you just trying to be sarcastic?

Im not even a fan, at least not a big one anyway. Most of his tracks sound pretty much the same.

Im ripping on you for that entertainment/art comment. :facepalm:

I didnt even say it, it was a quote I was agreeing with because I dont understand why considerably shitty music ( AND THIS ISNT THE ONLY FUCKING EXAMPLE ) gets so much attention

i wasn't spouting off a bunch of fanboy bullshit on what is better, I just have listened to about a dozen tracks and don't like it. I don't like girl talk at all and apparently he has a bunch of fans as well?

I don't like girl talk at all and apparently he has a bunch of fans as well?

This is combination with the post you quoted on the last page sort of gives the impression that you think stuff you like = art.

I didnt even say it, it was a quote I was agreeing with because I dont understand why considerably shitty music ( AND THIS ISNT THE ONLY FUCKING EXAMPLE ) gets so much attention

i wasn't spouting off a bunch of fanboy bullshit on what is better, I just have listened to about a dozen tracks and don't like it. I don't like girl talk at all and apparently he has a bunch of fans as well?

Opinions

Also the comment you quote implied, whether on purpose or not, that you've draw a line between entertainment and art. Which is sorta baffling for me, unless I consider that you are some sort of pretentious fag. Maybe you're not, prove me wrong or dont. I dont give a shit.

Guest inteeliguntdesign

When I listen to his tracks I get interested at first, but then they're just so damn repetitive. I'm incredibly bored for about 80% of his overly long tracks. He's occasionally done some fairly interesting stuff though. I guess the anger comes from the fact he's trespassing on your beloved genre. Oh no. Deadmau5 is sullying the gene pool!

His costume is a gimmick. That's the problem. It's just a schtick. The music suffers because of that, he's a lazy fucker.

How did I let this one slip past me?

Just have a good think about what you said Philip. Have a long think about that.

Archived