IGNORED

My Tuss theory

oyster

Guest Kenneth172
I think I am the most frustrated person in all of this. This is due to the Tuss controversy that has consumed my life as I know it. Tuss this...Tuss that. I might just have a psychological meltdown if this bullshit doesn't end. I've thought up an interesting theory as to why the truth of the Tuss has been so elusive. Newer marketing tactics are being used now days, more than your traditional advertising and whatnot. I'm no expert but go with it. I think it's very possible that all the confusion over the Tussy, was a deliberate "scam" if you will. Think about it, it's brilliant!

Step 1: Rephlex signs "new" artist. Be it friend, RDJ, whoever.

Step 2: Confuse the masses. Enter disinformation into the minds of the curious...WATMMers for example.

Step 3: Cash your cheque. How many of you have already paid for this Tuss?

Now, I know some of you are completely content with not knowing for sure. You are right, it's good music...who cares who the hell it is. This is all well and good for you, but for us AFX enthusiasts, you can imagine the rage of not knowing if this is actually RDJ. I will die incomplete if the truth is never revealed. My life will have been meaningless.

I think there is clear evidence that there is some kind of affiliation between The Tuss and the AFX...obvious...but to not know if it is a friend, collab, or new AFX, is to fail as a human. I guess I apologize for the manic outburst, but I hope you understand the severity of the situation.

Every night I cry myself to sleep because I know that I will never learn the truth about The Tuss.

FFS... Get a life.

Yours,

RDJ.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh shit Robert Downey plays a guy playing aphex twin playing the tuss playing richard d james playing richard james playing pritchard d jams playing caustic window playing afx playing blue calx playing bradley strider playing dj smojphace playing martin tressider playing polygon window, playing powerpil playing qchastic playig tahnaiya russell playing the dice man playing soit pp

Guest JohnTqs
Oh shit Robert Downey plays a guy playing aphex twin playing the tuss playing richard d james playing richard james playing pritchard d jams playing caustic window playing afx playing blue calx playing bradley strider playing dj smojphace playing martin tressider playing polygon window, playing powerpil playing qchastic playig tahnaiya russell playing the dice man playing soit pp

so konklaver is coming out then? awesome.

Guest JohnTqs

under your enter key there should be a key that says "shift". hold that down, then with your other hand, press down on the "H" key (to the left of the "J", right of the "G")

Archived