IGNORED

My Tuss theory

oyster

I think I am the most frustrated person in all of this. This is due to the Tuss controversy that has consumed my life as I know it. Tuss this...Tuss that. I might just have a psychological meltdown if this bullshit doesn't end. I've thought up an interesting theory as to why the truth of the Tuss has been so elusive. Newer marketing tactics are being used now days, more than your traditional advertising and whatnot. I'm no expert but go with it. I think it's very possible that all the confusion over the Tussy, was a deliberate "scam" if you will. Think about it, it's brilliant!

Step 1: Rephlex signs "new" artist. Be it friend, RDJ, whoever.

Step 2: Confuse the masses. Enter disinformation into the minds of the curious...WATMMers for example.

Step 3: Cash your cheque. How many of you have already paid for this Tuss?

Now, I know some of you are completely content with not knowing for sure. You are right, it's good music...who cares who the hell it is. This is all well and good for you, but for us AFX enthusiasts, you can imagine the rage of not knowing if this is actually RDJ. I will die incomplete if the truth is never revealed. My life will have been meaningless.

I think there is clear evidence that there is some kind of affiliation between The Tuss and the AFX...obvious...but to not know if it is a friend, collab, or new AFX, is to fail as a human. I guess I apologize for the manic outburst, but I hope you understand the severity of the situation.

Every night I cry myself to sleep because I know that I will never learn the truth about The Tuss.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JohnTqs

why did you say "it's ok the pod" instead of "it's ok pod"?

that really irks me

edit: wtf ludd made a post here that said "its ok the pod" and now it's gone..

I think you need to chew on some trident wrappers, you are clearly suffering from hip-hop deprivation.

I think you need to chew on some fruit, you are clearly suffering from fruit deprivation.

i think maybe by rephlex saying it's him or him or him and him and him, they are basically saying, if you like these artists you'll like the tuss, and that's how far they go to describe it

that really irks me

you what?

if i wer eto make a post saying that , it's because his name is The Pod

i wouldn't address you as Tqs would i?

Guest JohnTqs

that really irks me

you what?

i fucking read a post by you that said that though, i'm not even high right now or anything but i am very confused...

when you address people you don't say their full name, just their first. that's the way i look at it anyway.

that really irks me

you what?

i fucking read a post by you that said that though, i'm not even high right now or anything but i am very confused...

when you address people you don't say their full name, just their first. that's the way i look at it anyway.

so i should call him "The" in that case?

Guest Helper ET

its just too non richard. if i knew for a fact that it was him, i could listen to it that way and come around

im gonna say i dont know

The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ The Tuss Is RDJ

Listen... it's really simple.

T U S S

20 + 21 + 19 + 19 = 79

We all know what happened in '79. Mister Ed, the horse from the famous show, dies.

Now I can understand the confusion, what does Mr Ed have to do with the Tuss? Allow me to explain.

The Mister Ed show was sponsored by the car manufacturing Studebaker corporation. In the early 1960's the Studebaker corporation, in an attempt to diversify their market and increase sales, acquired Onan corp and turned it into their Engine/Generator Division.

Onan is named after the second son of Judah in the book of Genesis.

Now Genesis is the book from which the band Genesis took it's name. Genesis released an album in 1979 called A Trick of the Tail, which happened to be the debut of a certain Phil Collins.

Phil Collins recorded and released his hit song 'In the Air Tonight' in 1981. Following the huge success of the song it has been used in a number of commercials but most noticeably the 2007 advert for a chocolate bar made by the Cadbury corp. The commercial features a gorilla playing the piece's famous drum sequence.

The agency that produced the ad, Fallon London, had previously run a campaign for BMW, called The Hire. It was a series of films released on the internet in 2001 and 2002. One of the films stars Clive Owen, who is now most famous for his role as Dwight McCarthy in the 2005 movie Sin City.

Sin City was co-directed by Robert Rodriguez. Rodriguez had in the past refused to direct the movie Dogma, a satire on the church by Kevin Smith. Kevin Smith went on to make one of the worst movies ever, Jersey Girl.

Jersey Girl was produced by the Weinstein brothers, who now own the Weinstein Company. A simple anagram of weinstein reads: Seine Twin. Which can be broken down into two meanings

Seine: a river in Paris, France.

Twin: a reference to Aphex Twin

Nannou, Richard's former girlfriend was French.

Thus, RDJ is TUSS

Archived