IGNORED

left 4 dead

Guest thanksomuch

G'night, I'm off to bed, I think I will buy this tomorrow. We should all have a huge ass watmm game running some time, if that is possible. How many players can fit into one game anyway?>

Yeah versus is a Survivors team trying to get through a level and an Infected team try to fuck them over and stop them.. it's deliciously fun

G'night, I'm off to bed, I think I will buy this tomorrow. We should all have a huge ass watmm game running some time, if that is possible. How many players can fit into one game anyway?>

Campaign is 4 players (You + 3 other survivors)

Versus is 8 players (4 Survivors and up to 4 special infected)

Survival is 4 Survivors just like campaign, but there is a way on the PC version to host a server and let humans play Infected on survival mode if you're console-command saavy

Guest my usernames always really suck
I'm sure it's a lot more fun playing this with human players.

Only with friends.

Most pub games with random strangers:

1) Sometimes populated by at least one griefer who uses friendly fire to his shits and giggles

2) Sometimes by Russians or Koreans who didn't even pay for the game and don't speak a word of English

3) Versus mode, it's not uncommon to have one team being a clan of pro leet tourneyfag nerds who just want to club baby seals instead of split the four of them onto two on both teams for a game that would actually be challenging to them.

Archived