IGNORED

Quitting Weed

Guest Grizz

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dR_PeNiSoN

Yep My friend had a brick. Hey how you doing everyone ? Im following this forum very closely, and I must say there are some brilliant and promising minds in here (im looking at you, Hat !).

Ok so you want to quit weed. The first question that pops in my head is WHY THE ELECTRIC EEL DO YOU WANT TO QUIT WEED ?

I've recently been to india and let me tell you that if you entertain any illusions concerning Sadhus (Indian Holy Men) and their spirituality, well they're really a bunch of hash-heads. The most important question over there is how many chillums can you smoke before passing out ? Them niggers got leather lungs, they smoke hash all day and worship Shiva, the Indian God of Destruction. If you look at statues of Shiva, there's often weed along with phallic symbols.

Weed will make your sex life 1000% better. Even if you're a master bator, the boost that weed and hash will provide for your intellect and imagination is simply incomparable. I don't know about yo, but weed gives me wood like nothing else !

Weed will generally enhance anything you're doing.

Why do you want to quit weed ?

Ok, maybe you've lost control, maybe you're smoking 5-6 joints a days and they start tasting real bad and you spit a kilo of yellow shit every morning.

Dr. Penison encourages you to smoke 2 joints every day. One in the morning and one in the evening. Same thing with hash. As a matter of fact I just got 2 grams of Cashmere delivered at my place, aloing wiht some purple haze. woohoo ! Yes, this email is rather chaotic because I haven't been this high in a long while.

Dr P has tried heroin and was in fact addicted to it for a few months. After that, I decided to get back to weed and that's all the drugs I'll ever take until I die, along with mushrooms. Really, there is nothing as pleasurable and gratifying as a properly rolled joint of Haze and bits of hash. HMM hMM !

Oh, I just re-read the first post and you mention having schizoid traits. Well, maybe you shouldn't smoke, if it makes you feel bad or isolated. Maybe try to notice when you're paranoid and remind yourself that it is simply paranoia. Weed is generally a good thing for schizophrenics and most of them tend to self-medicate with it. The most dangerous thing about drugs is ending up doing it alone all the time and isolating yourself. Don't !

Guest David R James
WHY THE ELECTRIC EEL DO YOU WANT TO QUIT WEED ?

Beacause he wants to lead an active life enjoying it to the full instead of being sack ridden in front of a computer screen smoking all day

Guest AOOproductions
Yep My friend had a brick. Hey how you doing everyone ? Im following this forum very closely, and I must say there are some brilliant and promising minds in here (im looking at you, Hat !).

Ok so you want to quit weed. The first question that pops in my head is WHY THE ELECTRIC EEL DO YOU WANT TO QUIT WEED ?

I've recently been to india and let me tell you that if you entertain any illusions concerning Sadhus (Indian Holy Men) and their spirituality, well they're really a bunch of hash-heads. The most important question over there is how many chillums can you smoke before passing out ? Them niggers got leather lungs, they smoke hash all day and worship Shiva, the Indian God of Destruction. If you look at statues of Shiva, there's often weed along with phallic symbols.

Weed will make your sex life 1000% better. Even if you're a master bator, the boost that weed and hash will provide for your intellect and imagination is simply incomparable. I don't know about yo, but weed gives me wood like nothing else !

Weed will generally enhance anything you're doing.

Why do you want to quit weed ?

Ok, maybe you've lost control, maybe you're smoking 5-6 joints a days and they start tasting real bad and you spit a kilo of yellow shit every morning.

Dr. Penison encourages you to smoke 2 joints every day. One in the morning and one in the evening. Same thing with hash. As a matter of fact I just got 2 grams of Cashmere delivered at my place, aloing wiht some purple haze. woohoo ! Yes, this email is rather chaotic because I haven't been this high in a long while.

Dr P has tried heroin and was in fact addicted to it for a few months. After that, I decided to get back to weed and that's all the drugs I'll ever take until I die, along with mushrooms. Really, there is nothing as pleasurable and gratifying as a properly rolled joint of Haze and bits of hash. HMM hMM !

Oh, I just re-read the first post and you mention having schizoid traits. Well, maybe you shouldn't smoke, if it makes you feel bad or isolated. Maybe try to notice when you're paranoid and remind yourself that it is simply paranoia. Weed is generally a good thing for schizophrenics and most of them tend to self-medicate with it. The most dangerous thing about drugs is ending up doing it alone all the time and isolating yourself. Don't !

This isn't gonna help him quit pot at all! You've ruined the whole thread.

Guest JohnTqs
jk

isc (cat 197)

Uve just ruined this thread with your JK joke

You just ruined this thread with your grammatical error!

Truce.

Archived