IGNORED

Make drummers everywhere have bad sounding snares

Guest epsy

this guy brilliantly put together a vid showing you pretty much everything you shouldn't do to tune a snare drum. he does it in a way where u cant tell he's joking, gettin ppl to put corn starch into drums etc.

Let's hijack the comment section so people not knowing any better try this shit

here's mine

"This helped alot. Gives me a sound similar to john bonham's superphonic! even with a wood snare drum! Your method is second to none and who would have ever thought of corn starch? what a great way to carry the torch in ways some people here obviously DONT GET!"

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Well, obviously I'll never get a good snare recording unless I use an incredibly obscure mic that no one has heard of and is super expensive.

i don't think YOU GET IT. that IS the way to tune a snare drum.

uhm...if you'd notice while tightening a lug he snaps it and breaks the whole head. it's obviously a joke. alot of the things are off. you're never supposed to go around to each lug tightening in a clockwise or counter clockwise fashion

Archived