IGNORED

Brian Grainger (Milieu) - Appalachian/White Deer C30

Mellow U

dissapointment, loneliness, depression lol

haha , ive been checking out your tunes on myspace recently, i loved them all, on my daily go to myspace playlist

and you DIDN'T give me it? >:U

sorry dude... i would have to find it first!

You can't find it because I stole it! :angry:

this sub-label is kickass Brian, what a great idea...although I fall into the category of "lame" for also not having a tape player...but regardless this is great.

...and boyz II men is seriously the hot notes. one of my first concert experiences back in the day and it was a doozy!

this sub-label is kickass Brian, what a great idea...although I fall into the category of "lame" for also not having a tape player...but regardless this is great.

...and boyz II men is seriously the hot notes. one of my first concert experiences back in the day and it was a doozy!

Thanks man, you know a tape deck is pretty cheap these days...even a nifty walkman! Who needs that trendy ipod shit when you could have bulky, inaccessible, rewindable warmth?

sounds dope

Thank you sir! :beer:

Very nice Brian, it makes me happy as hell to see you still pushing tapes around. : )

I have a C90 size dictaphone, 3 different speeds. Sometimes I play yer "teenager" tape on the slowest speed

at bedtime. Sounds amazing with all the hiss, natural feel combined with a strongbow spinning room.

Looking forward to hearing this new release!

Archived