IGNORED

Racist Poetry

kakapo

So I've been writing some racist poetry recently, ('Ode to Negrode', 'Votre amour a l'air d'une pomme de terre', 'Wacky Paki') and was thinking this is probably the only place I could share it. However, it would probably break the rules, what should I do?

Guest tbio2007
So I've been writing some racist poetry recently, ('Ode to Negrode', 'Votre amour a l'air d'une pomme de terre', 'Wacky Paki') and was thinking this is probably the only place I could share it. However, it would probably break the rules, what should I do?

Kill yourself

av-160.jpg

Guest Babar

oh, and here is some racist poetry from C.Baudelaire.

Pandemonium of New Year’s Eve : chaos of snow and mud churned up by a thousand carriages glittering with toys and bonbons, swarming with cupidity and despair; official frenzy of a big city designed to trouble the mind of the most impervious solitary.

In the midst of this deafening hubbub, a donkey was trotting briskly along, belaboured by a low fellow armed with a whip.

Just as the donkey was about to turn a corner, a resplendent gentleman, all groomed, gloved, cruelly cravated and imprisoned in brand new clothes, made a ceremonious bow to the humble beast, saying as he took off his hat : »A very happy and prosperous New Year to you! » Then he turned with a fatuous air toward some vague companions, as though to beg them to make his satisfaction complete by their applause.

The donkey paid no attention to this elegant wag, and continued to trot zealously along where duty called.

As for me, I was suddenly seized by an incomprehensible rage against this bedizened imbecile, for it seemed to me that in him was concentrated all the wit of France.

:ok:

Archived