IGNORED

Classical music fans: ID this track!

Guest KY

Ravel and Debussy are great , especially when you listen to piano versus orchestration of some of his same pieces. Any of you can get like a couple of Naxos CD at really low price (3 for 20$).

Gaspard de la nuit is my favorite piano composition by Ravel. It's sublime. No, it's more than sublime, it's borderline angelic.

Ravel and Debussy are great , especially when you listen to piano versus orchestration of some of his same pieces. Any of you can get like a couple of Naxos CD at really low price (3 for 20$).

Gaspard de la nuit is my favorite piano composition by Ravel. It's sublime. No, it's more than sublime, it's borderline angelic.

better to pay a bit more and get a non naxos recording, they churn shit out and the quality is always rather dubious

gaspard is great, my favourite is tombeau de couperain

better to pay a bit more and get a non naxos recording, they churn shit out and the quality is always rather dubious

gaspard is great, my favourite is tombeau de couperain

hehe, my favourite is Miroirs

Archived