IGNORED

Whenever I ever eat chili...

Capsaicin

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thanksomuch
I'll taste his cum for you. That's what friends do.

do you want sharp, mild or extra sharp cheddar to top you chili cum, sir?

Guest thanksomuch

well yeah sharp is aged longer, has less moisture and has a stronger taste, and is by far the better of all cheddars.

Guest Betty
I never understood the difference between sharp and non-sharp cheese.

Years ago I heard the bizarre true story of a man who stabbed his wife in the neck with a piece of cheese and killed her. That my friend, would be the sharp cheese.

have you thought of adding your chili-pee to future batches of chili to add a little terroir?

well i've never tried eating my chili-smelling pee, but this sounds like an interesting idea. it would be like adding chili without nutrients or vitamins onto normal chili

I just thought that if sugar and chocolate is what makes candy taste good, and sugar and chocolate is what your body doesn't want, then wouldn't pee be like the most delicious candy bar you have ever had?

have you thought of adding your chili-pee to future batches of chili to add a little terroir?

well i've never tried eating my chili-smelling pee, but this sounds like an interesting idea. it would be like adding chili without nutrients or vitamins onto normal chili

i was thinking sort of a sourdough starter.

I just thought that if sugar and chocolate is what makes candy taste good, and sugar and chocolate is what your body doesn't want, then wouldn't pee be like the most delicious candy bar you have ever had?

what is disturbing to me about your theory is that, by your reasoning, the best candy bar in the world would taste like pee.

sitting at a computer eating a few candy bars might be unhealthy. if you were hiking and had a candy bar, it wouldn't be unhealthy. a candy bar isn't unhealthy, much like how a dance music isn't intelligent.

well yeah sharp is aged longer, has less moisture and has a stronger taste, and is by far the better of all cheddars.

i don't know why any one who eats cheese wouldn't know this.

Archived