IGNORED

Big Man Japan

Q27

Guest analogue wings

can't watch your video cos it's being a facist about me not being in the us

but here's another fucked up japanese movie

campus comedy + pro wrestling + cheezy feelgood movie + Memento [?????] + japan = Gachi Boy

Guest philia

that trailer is a bit misleading though. the cgi monster fight scenes make up very little of the film.

Sorry, currently our video library can only be streamed from within the United States

Hulu is committed to making its content available worldwide. To do so, we must work through a number of legal and business issues, including obtaining international streaming rights. Know that we are working to make this happen and will continue to do so. Given the international background of the Hulu team, we have both a professional and personal interest in bringing Hulu to a global audience.

If you'd like, please leave us your email address and the region in which you live, and we will email you when our videos are available in your area.

Fuck, japan might as well be the USA, they are occupied by them.

Guest Grizz
that trailer is a bit misleading though. the cgi monster fight scenes make up very little of the film.

Yeah I got hold of it and it was pretty much the slowest documentary for the first 45 minutes, and then the subtitles ran out for some reason. Flicking to the end it looked really wacky, but I couldn't be arsed as it was pretty shite to start with

Archived