IGNORED

Bat For Lashes - Two Suns

BOCfan

Any fans lurking around watmm?

I know Kate Bush gets the props on this board at times, and it was primarily the comparisons between Kate and Bat For Lashes that got me checking out the new album that's been garnering excellent reviews all round. I must say that they're totally justified as well - this is a sonically excellent album that, coupled with Natasha Khan's gorgeous delivery, is defiintely a contender for one of the musical highlights of the year.

I saw them live when they were doing the opening for the radiohead shows last year... The venue was waayyyyy too big for them.. I like some of the tracks, but every song seem like they are like, the song you write before you're about to die or something... Nice and original, but really it's hard to find the good mood to listen it...

Guest nene multiple assgasms
she is easy on the eyes

yeah, she looks a bit like lilly allen. actually, a lot.

Guest Mr_Self_Destruct

Agree that this is a fantastic album... trails off a little towards the end but the first 5-6 songs are refreshing.

Archived