IGNORED

chill out

Guest Helper ET

Guest Helper ET

good so far. lets try to find someone who isnt. lets just sit in here and wait...and when they come...we will correct them. please stay with me in here to help me

Guest Helper ET
i think you would benefit from a large dose of ketamine ET

you give innocent pot smokers salvia and watch them think they are going to die. why would i listen to anything you have to say?

innocent pot smokers who are determined to peck random people they dont know for free weed off them? its like a young attractive girl walking round a club asking groups of sketchy scallies if they can go and buy her a free drink.

Guest Helper ET

you see their their faults, yet you are oblivious to your own actions

you want to attack a victim, because you see that they are vulnerable

you are trying to defend the idea of making people suffer

dunno whos right there ET, being serious for a moment. i consider myself to be quite a sound chap, (but i suppose who doesnt) and if youve got some pissed, pushy, arrogant scally lad at a festival barging into your smoke at your campsite and demanding that he gets given bongs because it smells nice, then i think he deserves a little 10 minute trip on salvia. plus it was shit salvia with a shit lighter, and plus he really fuckin enjoyed it, lol.

also i dunno if i said it was actually me that did it, i was there and didnt stop anyone doing it, but it was my mates alvia and my mate filled the bong up.

Guest abusivegeorge

Etch, the man in your avatar, the one who knew the answer to everything with just a clockwise swing of his arms? Hes gone?

Guest Helper ET
someone needs to follow their own advice.

i got sucked out for a bit. now im back. geese dude just chill out will ya?

lol

but seriously...

Guest Helper ET
After yesterday ET, I am today just being, I am at a state of serenity. Hope you are well.

im glad, and i hope i helped make the difference. everyone must realize their own beingness

no YOU chill out

were cool as ice dude

Guest abusivegeorge
After yesterday ET, I am today just being, I am at a state of serenity. Hope you are well.

im glad, and i hope i helped make the difference. everyone must realize their own beingness

You definetly helped mate :).

Guest Helper ET

the same way you can observe me being pulled in and out of chillness, you need to apply to your own life

im far from perfect yet im far from imperfection

Archived