IGNORED

Fuck Facebook

Guest abusivegeorge

Guest abusivegeorge

Facebook is horrible, I fucking hate facebook, it's just caused a totally irrational argument with me and my girlfriend coz of something posted on facebook about liver disease which I did not find funny, and its totally because of a resentment that I hold, And I got pissed off, this WOULD NEVER HAVE HAPENNED IF IT WASN'T FOR FACEBOOK.

Why do people use Facebook?

FUCK FUCK FUCK

No comments like "how about you just don't look on the facebook at all" becasue I never fucking do, this was a complete one off.

Facebook is just a total invasion of privacy is it not?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Rabid

I looked up this girl I fancied on facebook, found out that she enjoys the comedy stylings of Dane Cook. I no longer fancy her.

Guest Sir Winston

A girl found me and told me that I was her first boyfriend and bought her a bike.

I do not remember any of this and think she might just be a crazy stalker or something.

Guest joshier

don't blame facebook for something else that could have caused this very same situation.

Don' get me wrong, I think facebook is doing it wrong - but ultimately it is driven by the people and part of the reason facebook drove me away was the fact that some of my friends piss me off posting little status updates but it's their fault, not facebook.

Guest Mirezzi
Irony: whining about Facebook's invasion of privacy days after peddling your witless girlfriend to the pussy-starved nerds on WATMM.

Guest abusivegeorge

The pussy starved nerds of watmm and the people on facebook don't bother me, they wouldn't get their fucking hands near my girl. What bothered me is that facebook is there in the first place.

Guest Gary C
the reason facebook drove me away was the fact that some of my friends piss me off posting little status updates

I was about to say that this was admirable, but fuck that, get better friends.

Guest Mirezzi
your girlfriend sounds like a real fucking shit

You are likely to receive a cryptic PM now from abusivegeorge.

Guest abusivegeorge

My gf didn't do anything. It was something that I took in the wrong context, totally my fault, I'm saying it wouldn;t have happened if facebook didn't exist.

The hate is for facebook here guys, I thought I'd get some well loved hate here.

your girlfriend sounds like a real fucking shit

You are likely to receive a cryptic PM now from abusivegeorge.

Nope he said sounds like, he didn't actually insult her :). Get it right mate, jesus, post on facebook or something :).

Guest Mirezzi
Nope he said sounds like, he didn't actually insult her :). Get it right mate, jesus, post on facebook or something :).

Okay, had he said she sounded like a real witless fucking shit, that would have qualified for the PM? I feel so exclusive, but really, your chivalry is unpredictable!

Sounds like abusivegeorge's girlfriend is a real easy piece. With the evidence provided it would be most likely a bothersome task to walk past her without your penis slipping into her chaffed, gaping womb.

But really who's to say?

Guest joshier
the reason facebook drove me away was the fact that some of my friends piss me off posting little status updates

I was about to say that this was admirable, but fuck that, get better friends.

lol actually thinking about it, it was one in particular but I just got bored of it & angry and decided it was wasting my time. However, that time I spent there I'm spending here instead. Where's 'delete watmm forum' button?

Guest Mirezzi
Sounds like abusivegeorge's girlfriend is a real easy piece. With the evidence provided it would be most likely a bothersome task to walk past her without your penis slipping into her chaffed, gaping womb.

But really who's to say?

Surely that qualifies. Lemme save you the trouble, George.

Subject: Hiya

Message: Please send any personal insults to my inbox, whether they are for me or my girlfriend. Thanks :).

Guest abusivegeorge

Your still using the word sounded, that makes it implemential.

you actually said "your witless". That means she IS, and thats a direct insult.

Dude I've got no hate for you, I'm just saying if you want to insult please PM, it doesn't bother me bro.

Ah you see now 420range has the right idea. Good example for Mirrezi range!

I don't need that sent to my inbox, thats an example :).

Guest margaret thatcher

i quite like facebook. i use it as an answerphone service more than anything else.

however i don't understand why people who i went to primary school with try to add me on it. i mean, if they haven't contacted me in well over a decade, why start now? i have a hard enough time keeping track of the people i'm actually friends with, yet alone borderline randomers.

also i was talking with a girl the other day who asked "are we friends on facebook?". i mean, we're friends. why the "on facebook" thing?

Guest abusivegeorge

She probably means if you joined up as internet buddies, where you accept her invitation to chat together on facebook or not.

Guest Deep Fried Everything
Mirrezi, go and get a gf to actually call witless and come back to me.

dude, you're just asking for it posting threads like these

c'mon, chin up mate

Archived