IGNORED

Fuck Facebook

Guest abusivegeorge

Guest joshier

it's worrying how many people on this forum are alcoholics. is this the cool thing to do? just get drunk on your own?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ive never drunk redbull vodka without going to a rave. no fuckin wonder i can dance my tits off till 5 in the morning every time and get asked for pills about a hundred fuckin times a night. this is insane. i feel like im on fuckin crack or somwething.

i didnt get drunk on my own! i got drunk with my bird but shes fucked off dead earluy cos shes in work and im just left her like a fucking nob in my room listening to bassline on full volume wondering what the fuck im supposed to do!!

ive never drunk redbull vodka without going to a rave. no fuckin wonder i can dance my tits off till 5 in the morning every time and get asked for pills about a hundred fuckin times a night. this is insane. i feel like im on fuckin crack or somwething.

i didnt get drunk on my own! i got drunk with my bird but shes fucked off dead earluy cos shes in work and im just left her like a fucking nob in my room listening to bassline on full volume wondering what the fuck im supposed to do!!

oh my fucking lol

everyone having fun gets asked for pills tho

you have no idea how much im trying not to post

get a hobby that doesnt include internet forums

especially with posts like this. i am ready to rant so fucking hard because i am incapable of ignoring trolling when im like this. *squeezzes*

at least this is a shit thread to ruin. il stay in here

you have no idea how much im trying not to post

get a hobby that doesnt include internet forums

especially with posts like this. i am ready to rant so fucking hard because i am incapable of ignoring trolling when im like this. *squeezzes*

at least this is a shit thread to ruin. il stay in here

go to EKT and unleash...

theres nothing atall that i want to talk aboput in ekt. wheres the frigging dance music in idm. seriously. its vaguely interesting for about 2 fucking minutes but wheres the groove??!! squarepusher is the only 'idm' artist ive ever heard that even comes remotely close to anything like a groove. fair does he is fucking good. im in my room listening to tech house at full voume raving like a complete fucking wanker completely on my own to try and create some semblance of an effect of tiredness. ive done really fucking well quitting fucking weed and actually managing to sleep simply by having like 2 cans of strong cider before i go to bed each night, and really fucking enjoying the entire day completely and utter sober as a fish, but right now all i want to do is spark a massive fucking doobie with an insane cocktail of the 6 weeds ive got at the moment and just completely destroy myself. but that would be the end. id wake up tommorow just like, well, fuck it. i smoked last night why the fuck dont i just sleep tonight. but then i dunno, i think if i dont take a fucking sleeping pill or a fucking spliff or something now tommorow isnt evening going to be frigging tommorow. its just gonna be an extension of tonnight. ive been for a jog and ive smoked my self half to death on rollies. im tempted to just get a taxi to liverpool and go for a fucking rave until the early hours. i just dont fucking know.

i cant even play the piano cos im slightly too pissed for my fingers to properly operate!! i really fucking hate that about the piano, when you get pissed you pretty much have the most incredibly emotive feeling of just intense....music within you but at the exact same time that this incredible feeling intensifies your fingers lose their connection to your brain, which is really fucking hard to maintain with piano anyway because you are constantly concentrating on 5 different fingers on 2 different hand simitaneously, all achieving different dynamics, rythms, and pitchs at incredible speed all the time, and as soon as you get pissed, the dynamic and rythm is sound, but you just play the wrong fucking notes all the time and it is just AAAHHHH. actually im going to play my fucking bongos. bongos fucking rule.

Guest abusivegeorge

Jesus man, it sounds like your more fucking unhealthy off the weed than you are on it! As an addict I'm not trying to endorse you start it up again at all, I'm just saying you've got the pure insanity.

hey i forgot to tell you all im playing wakestock main stage half 5 sunday on the bongos with my mates band, gotta get up on a stage in front of 5 thousand people absolutely wankered in my fucking twat hat and actually keep rhyhtm for two guys who are actually really fucking going somewhere with their music and really need to keep it otgehter,.

its paradoxical aswell, im getting a free celebrity pass wihich means free alcohol all weekend, im going on thrusday, by friday im gonna be in such an insane state that im gonna have abvsolutely no chance. although the thing i love about drink is that you really dont lose your rhytm. so hopefull ywith a single djembe where you dont even have to concentrate on moving your hands to ohter drums il be sound. maybe il even be better. but still. im kinda shitting one about the size of the satage im gonna be playing on. i cant even imagine if i eventually end up as a concert pianist im gonna be playing in fornt of half as many people as will be watching me then

i cant even play the piano cos im slightly too pissed for my fingers to properly operate!! i really fucking hate that about the piano, when you get pissed you pretty much have the most incredibly emotive feeling of just intense....music within you but at the exact same time that this incredible feeling intensifies your fingers lose their connection to your brain, which is really fucking hard to maintain with piano anyway because you are constantly concentrating on 5 different fingers on 2 different hand simitaneously, all achieving different dynamics, rythms, and pitchs at incredible speed all the time, and as soon as you get pissed, the dynamic and rythm is sound, but you just play the wrong fucking notes all the time and it is just AAAHHHH. actually im going to play my fucking bongos. bongos fucking rule.

maybe that's why idm has simple melodies but complex drums

ps, normal people are completely boring and can fuck off. i would rather be completey off my box than some kind of cunt who has nothing more interesting to spend his life doing than working 8 hours 5 days a week in a shitty job and watiing to watch a game of little rich stupid twats kicking a ball around and going to some wanky pub at the weekend every single fucking weekend. i want to be fucked off acid in a field in france playing the piano and furiosuly masterbating. forever.

CHILL OUT. JUST CHILL OUT.

and rambo! who the fuck is rambo! the most mysterious, awesome, incredible human being to ever grace the intenret. although maybe the jacketloose is a tiny bit more awesome. but seriously. i think i ever actually saw rambo with my own eyes the whole thing would be spoiled. he's better than technically being a human

actually fuck that plum too. how can you be so nonchalatntly awesome?? does he not just sit in his/her room giggling to him/herself at how incredibly awesome he/she is himself?

bollocks mate you'd destroy me. im not even really drunk. im just high as fuck on caffiene. although i am slightly drunk because i cant really type that well or play the piano. but i dont feel drunk. i just feel like what i imagine speed to feel like. i cant stop blabbing shit to you guys and loads of guys on face book. and i think the loads of guys on facebook are starting to get really fucking pissed off with the constant popping noises that im battering them with,.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

this is what happens when you bring your witless gf onto watmm. she changed maaaaan. she read one sinicunt essay thread and now she hates your guts. one last hatefilled fuck and its over. change the bedsheets.

i love you too tauboo. i want to meet you in the dam and get horribly pissed with you and then have a 5 some with some cheap dirty hookers.

let's make this happen

Archived