IGNORED

Fuck Facebook

Guest abusivegeorge

im going to hellfish and producer on thursday. that is gonna be friggin fucking awesome.

and im going to see deadmau5/carl cox/ hernan catteanoe in the nation courtyard soon too. that soundsystem is completely intense. fuuuckkkk. i fucking love bass. so much

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
and rambo! who the fuck is rambo! the most mysterious, awesome, incredible human being to ever grace the intenret. although maybe the jacketloose is a tiny bit more awesome. but seriously. i think i ever actually saw rambo with my own eyes the whole thing would be spoiled. he's better than technically being a human

actually fuck that plum too. how can you be so nonchalatntly awesome?? does he not just sit in his/her room giggling to him/herself at how incredibly awesome he/she is himself?

son, father and holy spirit

im going to my mates house, they just got back from town. i love you all and thankyou for being completely uninterested. its been an experience. one that im not going to repeat.

PS: fuck facebook

Guest zaphod

came home tonight and my roommate was splayed out piss drunk on the floor, listening to 666 mph by bong-ra. he just bought a white camaro z28 and he listens to bong-ra, what a faggot. anyway, he was splayed out on the floor and there was about a liter of vodka spilled everywhere and cans of red bull all over my apartment and i don't know where the remote is so i'm just posting to say redbullvodka is a bad combo.

george, i hope this combi of internet and girlfriend does not end in tears. although sadly it seems it's already going that way.

don't expect everyone on the internet to treat her/speak of her with the utmost of respect, it will not happen. you can't take issue with every little negative comment. it's watmm, it's the internet.

chillax the fuck out dood.

if it wasn't for facebook I may still be in the dark about my 34 year old ex wife fucking our 16 year old neighbor. go facebook! go keystroke loggers!

Guest Chloe S

seriously fucking LOL @ this entire thread!

except your wife fucking your neighbour!! damn, thats harsh!!

i went on a 10 mile walk after i stopped spouting complete bullshit on here. i ended up popping a night nurse at half 6 in the morning to get to sleep.

Archived