1. 1. Are You?

• YES
    • NO
    • ESSINES IS AWESOME

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mrcopyandpaste

Well it's all coming out now so whatever.

I have the same deal as A/D. It's quite a big deal that I've told you coz I'm quite self-conscious about it.

Thanks I guess.

Someone should make a poll based on this chart.

not as much fun when it's anonymous . . i want to be able to look at people's posts and think "#5, #8, #2"

i'm more of a 2 man myself, though my foreskin doesn't protrude as much, in a way that is more gentle and stately

yay for phimosis out of the closet! now we can slap our phimotized foreskins together!)~~~~~~~~~

is there anybody on this earth that really has a #10? and if so, would they admit?

I still can't get over #5. It looks like a pouting dog with no eyes. Poor little guy. #7 looks like he thinks he's better than you, or better than your penis at least. #8 would probably be awesome from a girl's point of view. Plus you could feel like your wang is the king of all wangs.

Guest Stoppit
Nothing looks cleaner than a freshly circumsized dick. Women prefer it.

Nothing looks cleaner? Nothing in the world? Not even some piece of sterilised surgical apparatus, or a freshly Cillit-Banged kitchen worksurface?

Nothing looks cleaner than a freshly circumsized dick. Women prefer it.

There's nothing clean about a freshly circumcised dick. Apart from all the blood and swelling, because you've essentially cut through a whole layer of flesh, blood vessels, lymphatic system, you oose various other bodily fluids from the wound. This lasts for a couple of weeks and is disconcerting.

Guest leprechaun

I have to assist with routine infant circs on a regular basis. It definitely is a barbaric procedure, one that won't be done to any future kids of mine.

Guest leprechaun
Whats barbaric is not circumsizing and exposing your penis to all sorts of unnecessary bacteria.

Lol, what unnecessary bacteria exactly?

Guest leprechaun

What they said. Furthermore HIV is a virus not a bacteria, but I'm picking nits.

If cleanliness and infection were really as much of a big deal as pro-circ people make it out to be, dudes penises would have started rotting at the beginning of time and some how I don't think that was the case. It's very reminiscent of how they used to perform tonsillectomies and appendectomies at the drop of a hat in years past because people didn't understand how these body parts might actually be useful.

Guest Mr Salads

I think you boys have a problem. Mainly it is this: I was joking about preventings AIDS via circumsizion (SP)

Still its quite hideous, but europeans arent the cleanest people either

Archived